Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So when can I see your no horse run house?

well, you need to queue lah.... maybe last week of march? depending on which day you are free....

but don't make your expectation so sky high lah... its just a normal barchelorette pad. :P

I think MayDream win handsdown for having the longest t-blog.... and still going strong..... any free durian cake for praising you? :notti:

I think MayDream win handsdown for having the longest t-blog.... and still going strong..... any free durian cake for praising you? :notti:

Mae29 have the longest, hers already at page 52, mine at page 47 only. And hers also going on strong too.... hahaahahaha.....

you miss my durian cake? or the pandan? Well, can always bake again....

Mae29 have the longest, hers already at page 52, mine at page 47 only. And hers also going on strong too.... hahaahahaha.....

you miss my durian cake? or the pandan? Well, can always bake again....

Oh yea.... Pandan one is nicer.... How could I forget....

Oh yea.... Pandan one is nicer.... How could I forget....

hahahaha..... cos i use real pandan leaves and squeezed the juice out. not easy leh....

well, you need to queue lah.... maybe last week of march? depending on which day you are free....

but don't make your expectation so sky high lah... its just a normal barchelorette pad. :P

Told you to set a box office outside your house lor... Mine also a pad la, but now only iPad.

Edited by jass2112

Told you to set a box office outside your house lor... Mine also a pad la, but now only iPad.

not that many ppl want to come to view lah. its because i am busy... too many activities lined up... so no choice, but to queue loh. hahaahah....

Hi May,

Can I have the contact of your ID/contractor? Wanted an EM but end up getting a 5I, love it. NOt much reno needed except for kitchen cabinets, window grills and toilet.

Hope Andrew can help give a quote.

TIA.

:)

Hi May,

Can I have the contact of your ID/contractor? Wanted an EM but end up getting a 5I, love it. NOt much reno needed except for kitchen cabinets, window grills and toilet.

Hope Andrew can help give a quote.

TIA.

:)

pm-ed!

super long thread~

Hello May ,

May i have ur ID contact too?

seems like not many ID keen to do our business , so hard to get quote from them. :(

pm-ed you!

thanks for dropping by.... my tblog is not the longest..... ;)

2 MONTHS INTO LIVING HERE

I feel like i have not been giving what is due to my contractor during my past review. Even though i have been staying here for 2 months and handover date have long passed, whenever i have problems also he will help.

This contractor was introduced by my church friend. the other day, she had some problem with her electrical and her son not able to solve it. So she called my contractor and he went to help almost immediately (that night that she called). My friend had finished her reno about 4 years ago. You might say that warranty is for 5 years, so even though its 4 years, it should still be valid. But we know that electrical is not included as electrical usually is done by someone else. But he still helped even though electrical was done by another person. i would say that he is really responsible.

Other than my friend, i want to thank him as well for helping me to patch up my bed's partition headboard. As it was made with partition board, its not as sturdy as wood. So after few times of leaning against it, there were some cracks. My contractor sent his coordinator to patch up and repainted that area. The coordinator bought a whole can of paint to repaint it and left the rest for me. So if anything else i want to repaint, i can do so. Especially my bedroom are lilac white, its easy to get dirty. So having the paint means i can repaint anytime that i want to. :sport-smiley-018:

The other day, i read that mae29 contractor helped her to cover up the gap between aircon piping to the walls. i decided to check mine as well cos i don't remember seeing any gaps. So i went around looking aircon piping, electrical casing, and boxed up. i don't find any gaps at all. Which means that all these were already done even before i need to tell him. so all these minor things really make me so thankful for him.

Hi May_Dream,

We loved your kitchen island!!! Too bad, our kitchen is too small for one. Can pm your ID and electrician contacts to me? Thanks a lot.