Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Outcast

My Space -> Treelodge @ Punggol

:D Hello everybody! :D

Been a reader of this forum since decided to move on to a new journey... Well said, like anyone else have been waiting for our new flat since 2008 our ballotting completed. Finally the day has come, the long awaited HDB letter to invite us for the key possession on 4th Jan 2011.

So eager to collect it and take a look at our new place!! :)

Went through the same old process, scratching our head to source for good, reliable, reasonable, responsible ID firm. Still haven't decided on 1 yet, but had in mind what kind of concept we want our home to be.

And of course, most ppl will believe in whether to consult a Feng Shui master to audit their home. Anyway, we have engaged Master Chang, will share with everyone whether his service is good.

Keep posted on the photos after key collection!! :D:D:D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all

Congralutions..

We could not managed to get a 5 loft unit from treelodge a few years ago.. :(

Do enjoy and share your renovation with us.. :)

Hi Neighbour, we also don't have a chance to pick the 5 rm loft unit. But it's alright, as long we have a new home... :dancingqueen:

congrats.

Thanks Bro Floppy!

Hi all Treelodge nieghbours,

Envy those who have started on their reno, and moving in to celebrate CNY at the new home :D

We still have to wait after CNY, most reno firm can only start after it as rushing project for existing customers to move in by CNY. Just went to clear up the mess we created when opening house, at the same time do a round of check on defects. Luckily not too much defects, wait to send to BSC to ask them to remedy. Didn't took any photos of our unit, but the pictures have been posted by bro floppy. We have the same floorplan as his. :D

Anyway, the process begun. We had made the choice of our ID, waiting to choose materials and eager to see the 3D drawings.. Our reno will start after CNY loh...

Happy CNY to all neighbours!

Hi Outcast,

I was down at my flat today too to clear the stuff that we made yesterday, mope the floor but still sticky, haha.

Got some defects discovered today too, slight chip on the living floor tile and a 5cm crack on one of the mbr wall tile, cant get my laundry rack down, might be stuck.

Any problem with your rack? easy to get it down?

my rack was very sticky as well... hard to lower down. thought that it was faulty initially. try it a few more times and it finally work properly

Hi Outcast,

I was down at my flat today too to clear the stuff that we made yesterday, mope the floor but still sticky, haha.

Got some defects discovered today too, slight chip on the living floor tile and a 5cm crack on one of the mbr wall tile, cant get my laundry rack down, might be stuck.

Any problem with your rack? easy to get it down?

Tried for a while, think maybe not heavy difficult to lower it down.. :unsure: but in the end it still come down after few minutes of trying.

Some follow-up from the defect check previously.. Yeah, everything was done up beautifully! :D

Yesterday went to finalise materials and colour scheme of each room with ID, can't wait to see the progress on my reno begins.... :horse:

Our 3D drawings will be amended after finalising with the choice of our colour and materials.

Here is a sneak preview:

Our Living Space;

:paint:living.jpg

So busy with work :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall: ..and no time to take pictures during the reno process... :P

A blink of the eyes, my reno is completed le...hahaha :D:D:D So happy!!!

Hope to see my neighbours around ya... :):):)

Hi abupapa, it depends on what your scope of works cover...mine is approx. $24k

To all forum members, enjoy your reno process!!

Cheers