Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karenrockz

Mirror Facing Living Room Window

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Anyone can advise me whether mirror facing to living room window is good for feng shui or not? :dunno:

Mirror is just mirror, face anyway you like, place anywhere you like!

Some would say that mirror cannot face bed, window, door entrance, and so on....Is this true or myth?

Take my house for example, my ID had designed 2 wardrobes with mirror facing my children's bed; I am not particular about mirror facing their beds, but my children believe it and for psychological reason, I have to ask our ID to remove the mirror on the wardrobe, following the children's wish.

So, I guess it has to do with pyschological effect - if you feel good, then place mirror anywhere according to your wish! If you don't feel good, then remove it, lor!

Edited by mae29

Mirror is just mirror, face anyway you like, place anywhere you like!

Some would say that mirror cannot face bed, window, door entrance, and so on....Is this true or myth?

Take my house for example, my ID had designed 2 wardrobes with mirror facing my children's bed; I am not particular about mirror facing their beds, but my children believe it and for psychological reason, I have to ask our ID to remove the mirror on the wardrobe, following the children's wish.

So, I guess it has to do with pyschological effect - if you feel good, then place mirror anywhere according to your wish! If you don't feel good, then remove it, lor!

i second mae29 opinion...i wont ever have mirror facing bed...imagine at night u wake up blur blur n see yrself in mirror...wont u feel scared? its more a pyschological effect than fs though my fs did mention that to me as well....

i second mae29 opinion...i wont ever have mirror facing bed...imagine at night u wake up blur blur n see yrself in mirror...wont u feel scared? its more a pyschological effect than fs though my fs did mention that to me as well....

yea i agree. my id had to put mirrors to make the place look more spacely .. but that's all to it there is

sometimes may also 'imagine' seeing things inside....

Yes chilli. I have 5 ft x 6ft "normal" mirror at side of dinning table. At left of this mirror, have 2 vertical stripes(dark Tea-color) & 1 verticle stripe(normal) (total 3. Each measure 8 inch x 5 ft). On right, also have 3 pcs of this combination. Total 12 ft-long. Height= 6 ft.

Hi, dark mirrors, you know those black colors glass? Are they considered mirrors?
Edited by bepgof