Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

Jurong Residents, Gather Here~!

my estate is now pioneer SMC, previously was west coast grc. wonder whats the sc&c gonna be like for the new smc. nothing to base on since its new

ya won't know until after election i supposed.

your side will have a change to vote too~ :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya won't know until after election i supposed.

your side will have a change to vote too~ :D

apparently, RP and NSP are contesting here. so.... 3 cornered fight... zzz

i also asked if we can keep our toilet in case HIP comes to our block. Hubby said can keep but if they test and deem your water proofing is not good enough, they will force you to change~ ;)

force us to change!!?? and they're gg to make us co-pay for it!!?? so typical of their kind of logic.

force us to change!!?? and they're gg to make us co-pay for it!!?? so typical of their kind of logic.

hey i dunno this is what hubby heard only~ anyway if waterproofing is already no good... you'd also wanna redo, rite? better than receiving complaint from downstairs neighbour after that~ ;)

not sure if we can provide our own tiles and ask them to do for us.... :lol:

too quiet too quiet.... :dancingqueen:

recent GE, our GRC here, no fight man. such a big winning margin....lol.

marsh, when ur plc open house again? i wan my cake!!!.... :dribble: ..... :notti:

anyone else suffered a wet morning today? i was caught off guard with my windows opened and the rain pouring down at 3am. Pouring is an understatement, i looked out my bedroom window and it was white water gush.

anyone else suffered a wet morning today? i was caught off guard with my windows opened and the rain pouring down at 3am. Pouring is an understatement, i looked out my bedroom window and it was white water gush.

me too...

and last week there was a night with very very very heavy rain. some HDB blocks ended up with a flooded void deck (as reported in stomp :P). i checked the PUB website, the drain level at Boon Lay Way was more than 100% i.e. completely full~ :jawdrop:

btw bro, how you find your new town council so far~ :lol:

me too...

and last week there was a night with very very very heavy rain. some HDB blocks ended up with a flooded void deck (as reported in stomp :P). i checked the PUB website, the drain level at Boon Lay Way was more than 100% i.e. completely full~ :jawdrop:

btw bro, how you find your new town council so far~ :lol:

huh? got that bad meh? hw come my side like nothing? My kitchen floor completely dry leh. My kitchen windows are always fully opened.

Which side are your windows facing?

I'm assuming the scc charges will increase come aug 1, and I'm still thinking of how to voice my displeasure.

write to somewhere? :P

just btw, seems like after election they become very "on". my lift door has been screeching for like a month. we finally wrote them an e-mail to complain.... the lift door gets fixed within 12 hours :lol:

huh? got that bad meh? hw come my side like nothing? My kitchen floor completely dry leh. My kitchen windows are always fully opened.

Which side are your windows facing?

the very very very very heavy rain that caused flood was some time last week.... the one that rickoveron mentioned was on Tuesday early morning, it's heavy but didn't manage to wake me from my sleep :P hubby woke up to close the windows.

my kitchen windows face north... yours should be the same?

the very very very very heavy rain that caused flood was some time last week.... the one that rickoveron mentioned was on Tuesday early morning, it's heavy but didn't manage to wake me from my sleep :P hubby woke up to close the windows.

my kitchen windows face north... yours should be the same?

No, my kitchen windows are facing slight NE while my main door is facing slight NW.

Even last nite's rain also didn't wet my kitchen floor. Depends on wind direction and whether there's anything in front of windows blocking the flow of rain bah. For me, i think if wind blowing from the east, den my kitchen floor will get wet.

write to somewhere? :P

just btw, seems like after election they become very "on". my lift door has been screeching for like a month. we finally wrote them an e-mail to complain.... the lift door gets fixed within 12 hours :lol:

at least u got complain. my block, i think, everybody dun bother liao.

3 lifts in the common lobby, all got problems with the lights in the buttons and floor indicators. i also can't be bothered since i only use the lift to go up home. i almost always walk down the stairs when going out.

plus, just endure 2 more yrs den lift upgrading will be completed and i'll hv a new lift just 1 door away frm my unit.

No, my kitchen windows are facing slight NE while my main door is facing slight NW.

Even last nite's rain also didn't wet my kitchen floor. Depends on wind direction and whether there's anything in front of windows blocking the flow of rain bah. For me, i think if wind blowing from the east, den my kitchen floor will get wet.

yea the splashing of rain into kitchen is not so bad during this season (monsoon from Southwest). it gets really bad during year end (northeast monsoon). half my kitchen was flooded before :jawdrop:

problem with my kitchen is that there is this stupid design above our window (sorry don't know how to describe this in words. i invite you do come to my block to see :lol:), so stupid that whenever it rains, the water will be directed right in front of my kitchen windows and rush down like a waterfall :jawdrop: this happens even when the rain is not heavy.

at least u got complain. my block, i think, everybody dun bother liao.

3 lifts in the common lobby, all got problems with the lights in the buttons and floor indicators. i also can't be bothered since i only use the lift to go up home. i almost always walk down the stairs when going out.

plus, just endure 2 more yrs den lift upgrading will be completed and i'll hv a new lift just 1 door away frm my unit.

well it makes sense for you to endure since everyone is waiting for the new lift... for us, the lift with screeching door is new! just installed Q3 last yr during lift upgrading! the sound was so loud and screeching that we had to cover our ears whenever the door opened/closed :P

yea the splashing of rain into kitchen is not so bad during this season (monsoon from Southwest). it gets really bad during year end (northeast monsoon). half my kitchen was flooded before :jawdrop:

problem with my kitchen is that there is this stupid design above our window (sorry don't know how to describe this in words. i invite you do come to my block to see :lol:), so stupid that whenever it rains, the water will be directed right in front of my kitchen windows and rush down like a waterfall :jawdrop: this happens even when the rain is not heavy.

talk about your house visit....i still want the chocolate cake!!!....lol....

well it makes sense for you to endure since everyone is waiting for the new lift... for us, the lift with screeching door is new! just installed Q3 last yr during lift upgrading! the sound was so loud and screeching that we had to cover our ears whenever the door opened/closed :P

aiyoh...so bad 8| . poor workmanship leh. wat's the brand of the lift?