Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
martin1023

东海龍王之水晶宫

Hi Martin,

I must say your tiles are up fast. Did your contractor conduct a water tightness test before you had your tiles laid? How many tilers were working at your place? I must say your works are fast, as compared to mine. They are now applying the waterproof screed and I have told them to do a water test for two days to see if there is any leakage. Even though there is a five year guarantee, I doubt anyone will want to have to move out to have the bathroom rehacked and waterproofed again.

I also noticed you are doing a HT system in your house. Nice system by the way. I am installing one in my place as well. Is there anything I should know about placements and installation? I am a complete noob on this. Cheers!

I dun think the tiles are up that fast since they have work on it for more than a week. There are approximate 2-4 workers working on the toilet part.

I will be able to advise you if you let me know what system you will installing. But your ID, electrician and the place where you bought the system should be in a better position to help you. Else google for the speaker placement and the Crutchfield Website under the learning centre for more information and guides. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Gorgeous 3Ds, and nice selection of shower fixtures! Can't wait to see how the renovation process unfolds. Good luck!

My reno will b completed this week but some of the furniture will not be dellivered till 2nd week of April due to delay in purchasing the furniture. Item bought last 2 weeks:

Seahourse @ Compasspoint

1) Part Leather King Size Bedframe with storage

2) Super Hard King Size Mattress

3) Soft + Hard Single Size Mattress x 2

4) Medium + Hard Single Size Mattress

5) 3 fold mattress

6) Misc items like Pillow, bolster, mattress cover etc

Hommage Trading @ Tai Thong Crescent

1) Dining Table with 2 chairs

2) Wardrobe with 2 sliding doors X 2

3) Dressing Table

4) Single Size Bedframe with pullout

Ikea @ Tampines

1) Bookshelf with 2 wooden doors

2) Study Chair

3) Mirror

Casa Italy @ Paya Lebar

1) L Shape Sofa

2) Coffee Table

Electronics @ Everjoint

1) Toshiba 9KG Washing machine

2) Toshiba Refrigerator

Electronics @ courts Toa Payoh

1) Toshiba 24" LCD TV

Curtain @ Toa Payoh Central

1) Customised curtain for Living Room

2) Customised curtain for MBR

3) Curtain Rod for Bedroom 1 & 2

Total spending for last 2 weeks is $20,000. :~ Heart Broken after compiling the items bought so far in an Excel Sheet. :deal:

My wife and I were totally exhausted from the massive shopping spree last 2 weeks. Pics wil b posted once everything is delivered and in place.

My reno will b completed this week but some of the furniture will not be dellivered till 2nd week of April due to delay in purchasing the furniture. Item bought last 2 weeks:

Seahourse @ Compasspoint

1) Part Leather King Size Bedframe with storage

2) Super Hard King Size Mattress

3) Soft + Hard Single Size Mattress x 2

4) Medium + Hard Single Size Mattress

5) 3 fold mattress

6) Misc items like Pillow, bolster, mattress cover etc

Hommage Trading @ Tai Thong Crescent

1) Dining Table with 2 chairs

2) Wardrobe with 2 sliding doors X 2

3) Dressing Table

4) Single Size Bedframe with pullout

Ikea @ Tampines

1) Bookshelf with 2 wooden doors

2) Study Chair

3) Mirror

Casa Italy @ Paya Lebar

1) L Shape Sofa

2) Coffee Table

Electronics @ Everjoint

1) Toshiba 9KG Washing machine

2) Toshiba Refrigerator

Electronics @ courts Toa Payoh

1) Toshiba 24" LCD TV

Curtain @ Toa Payoh Central

1) Customised curtain for Living Room

2) Customised curtain for MBR

3) Curtain Rod for Bedroom 1 & 2

Total spending for last 2 weeks is $20,000. :~ Heart Broken after compiling the items bought so far in an Excel Sheet. :deal:

My wife and I were totally exhausted from the massive shopping spree last 2 weeks. Pics wil b posted once everything is delivered and in place.

Wah!!! all these costs $20k?? no wonder you heart pain.....

Wah!!! all these costs $20k?? no wonder you heart pain.....

My total bill so far including reno is $40K. Day by day I am still adding to it because i have not finish the shopping yet. Oh man where is the light at the end of the tunnel??? :help:

My total bill so far including reno is $40K. Day by day I am still adding to it because i have not finish the shopping yet. Oh man where is the light at the end of the tunnel??? :help:

i think few months after living inside then only will you stop buying.... :rolleyes:

i think few months after living inside then only will you stop buying.... :rolleyes:

I think so. The excel sheet really is so scary, I keep wishing the auto-sum is wrong! Mine seems way more than you, Martin /cry.

Too scary to breakdown and list on blog methinks.

-Ely

I think so. The excel sheet really is so scary, I keep wishing the auto-sum is wrong! Mine seems way more than you, Martin /cry.

Too scary to breakdown and list on blog methinks.

-Ely

Speaking about the excel sheet, I m adding new items until I have to print them in A3 size. Every weekend is shopping n shopping n shopping... wish I was 10 years younger... :~ I prefer to see and feel the physical stuff so I don't do much online shopping unless I too lazy to go hunting in Singapore.

This Fri 1st Apr (April Fools day) 80% of my furniture, electrical appliances and the sound system will be delivered and installed. 7 different stores FYI. :curse: Once everything is completed, I shall update the ALL the photos here. :seeya: