Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
martin1023

东海龍王之水晶宫

Completed Shopping for bathroom items with ID at shop along Geylang for the following:

1) 2 x WC with soft closing

2) 2 x basin

3) 2 x Waste press cap

4) 2 x basin mixer

5) 2 x bidet spray

6) 1 x showerset

7) 1 x shower mixer

8) 1 x rain shower

9) 2 x paper roll holder

10) 1 x towel rack

11) 2 x mirror cabinet

12) 2 x corner basket

13) 1 x soap dispenser

Total bill with GST $3500.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Are you choosing high end basin, mixer and rain shower??

Mid range. Most of them are Italian brand. I will try to post the pictures once it was delivered. I forgot to take them at the shop. :P

Mid range. Most of them are Italian brand. I will try to post the pictures once it was delivered. I forgot to take them at the shop. :P

no wonder a bit ex... italian brand leh... hahaahah.... but good quality lah.

The bathroom stuffs are delivered today. My ID workers recieved the goods without checking and I found that they missed out the 2 mirror cabinets and the rain shower set. Immediately call my ID to settle because these 3 items cost $900!! 5 minutes later my ID call me that the delivery man left it in the van. Luckily they are my ID regular store and they promise to deliver the rest on monday. So I took some photos of the items in the afternoon. The place is too hot for me to shoot more.

Handsgrohe Shower Mixer Tap actual VS website pic

DSC00395.jpg

showermixer.jpg

The box

DSC00396.jpg

Handsgrohe Common toilet shower set actual VS website pic

DSC00397.jpg

hansgrohe-croma-100-vario-unica-4-spray-

Edited by martin1023

Wow nice 3d! R u gonna use the same paintings/proposed furnishings? :)

Finishing more or less will b the same for the living room n dinning area. The colour selected for the mbr toilet is totally different. Layout is the same though. Paintings not decided yet. It will b added after moving in.

Haha i cracked my brain to come up with this title. My surname is 龙. I m moving from TPY to

Pasir Ris where it is near the sea. So I gave the name of dragon staying in the East n the house for East Dragon is call Crystal Palace in Chinese. :P

so funny - first time I see yr blog. Very creative to come up with this title! So yr house theme underwater world?? :D

so funny - first time I see yr blog. Very creative to come up with this title! So yr house theme underwater world?? :D

unfortunately my theme nothing to with waterworld except my wife likes the mbr toilet which feels like a cave... to me. :dunno:

unfortunately my theme nothing to with waterworld except my wife likes the mbr toilet which feels like a cave... to me. :dunno:

I prefer yr common toilet colour scheme too. My friend recently tiled her toilet walls in grey. After tiling is done and she looked at the whole thing, she couldn't take it and asked to hack and re-do in lighter shade. But then her first choice tiles were a much darker shade grey.

On the other hand, there are many forumers with grey toilet wall tiles, and look good too. So dun worry - I guess it's really individual preference.

Hi Martin,

I must say your tiles are up fast. Did your contractor conduct a water tightness test before you had your tiles laid? How many tilers were working at your place? I must say your works are fast, as compared to mine. They are now applying the waterproof screed and I have told them to do a water test for two days to see if there is any leakage. Even though there is a five year guarantee, I doubt anyone will want to have to move out to have the bathroom rehacked and waterproofed again.

I also noticed you are doing a HT system in your house. Nice system by the way. I am installing one in my place as well. Is there anything I should know about placements and installation? I am a complete noob on this. Cheers!

I prefer yr common toilet colour scheme too. My friend recently tiled her toilet walls in grey. After tiling is done and she looked at the whole thing, she couldn't take it and asked to hack and re-do in lighter shade. But then her first choice tiles were a much darker shade grey.

On the other hand, there are many forumers with grey toilet wall tiles, and look good too. So dun worry - I guess it's really individual preference.

Common toilet colour choose by me. :D Thanks for liking it. I hope the feel for the MBR toilet is good after everything is install.