Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hafiizh

How Small Is 92sqm?

Sorry ya Hafizah, I used your thread here to ask Jaskel question.... So, which one got the latest trend? By the way, are those laminates can withstands scratches and moisture? Will they easily peel off easily? If I were to choose white colour from any of those laminates, will it turn to yellowish over times?

Just got the new catalog from EDL if your ID/contractor still showing u the black magic catalog, then u are losing out. Depend on the type of laminate u chose, if u want to know better, use your hse key to scratch it and see does it able to withstands scratches not? Glossy laminate tend to scratch easily.

Turn yellowish or not......eg. will a white t-shirt turn yellowish over times?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Waikwok >> I created this today just for you! :)

1000002268.PNG

i saw this before at one of the IT Show. really wanted to buy but didn't in the end as the cost was quite high. :(

Good choice you made there!!!

hi there, chanced upon yr blog after reading demonyi's.

seems like major components are done up huh so glad to know your reno is smooth and on schedule.

but boy i must say we have few things in common!

open concept, white tiles and white kitchen cabinets!

and eubiq system, i so wanna have that actually!

and all rooms into 1? that's absolutely daring! but really, cannot imagine how big it is going to be comparing to the individual rooms. ha

hope to see more of your "THE RENO ADVENTURE OF HAFIIZH!"

p.s: i gotta do call caps cause really like the comic style presentation!!!

Thanks~!

I learn something new today thanks to you.. haha~

Correct me if im wrong, as long as I attached as many switches on the power strip, I can power up all the switches at the same time for my appliances ??

i saw this before at one of the IT Show. really wanted to buy but didn't in the end as the cost was quite high. :(

Good choice you made there!!!

may >> heh it was really an impulse buy. on hindsight maybe cheaper to have just gone to a distributor and just customized for the kitchen but i thought new house, why not! this was before all the payments starting hitting my bank balance...

chris >> the sofas are from garoo. click here for their website and list of shops. there were some hiccups with them - you can check my blog for details. but at that price for the sofa, i really couldn't complain.

neo >> eh your house even nicer than mine. haha like you said we have similar taste. i only wish i had space for your island cum dining table. my wife also keeps my all white minimalist tendencies in check so *shrug* but i managed to convince her on the hacking and bed placement so i lost some battles but i think i won the war!

waikwok >> that's right, as long as you can fit in the switches into the strip they would all be powered. but just keep in mind you have to pay for any additional plugs :)

Thanks~!

I learn something new today thanks to you.. haha~

Correct me if im wrong, as long as I attached as many switches on the power strip, I can power up all the switches at the same time for my appliances ??

Just bear in mind, although u can attached as many switches on the power strip and power up all of them, don't overload it...cos is 13A only per power strip unless the power point is connected at 15A/20A.

neo >> eh your house even nicer than mine. haha like you said we have similar taste. i only wish i had space for your island cum dining table. my wife also keeps my all white minimalist tendencies in check so *shrug* but i managed to convince her on the hacking and bed placement so i lost some battles but i think i won the war!

"lost some battles but i think i won the war" - that's all it matters. that's all it matters

jaskel >> yeah thks for the reminder. i don't think i'll be pluggin in all my plugs and turning them on at once though. the advantage of the eubiq is really you can move the plug along the strip so there's no fixed plug points. it's perfect for my kitchen island especially since I don't have a counter - so the island doubles up as a counter/dining table.

neo >> i think if she reads this, then i will lose (my life) haha

here's something for all you techies out there - a simple stand can turn your modern kitchen into a smart kitchen! :)

1000002316.JPG

This week is more of a shopping week (wallet pain!) so here are some of the purchases we made. It's very fun but leaving it to the last part makes you really count the pennies (which is the prudent way).

Purchases from Iwannagohome

1000002314.JPG

Purchases from IKEA

1000002318.JPG

Emobebe >> ask away! I am also interested to know, all of us can learn together :) btw the package is just under $2k but you can get customized lengths from their distributors too, much cheaper if you only plan to use it in selected areas.

im definitely gonna get eubiq also...

can i check with you..your $2k includes of how long of track and how many adaptors?

The standard package is $1799 which comes with

3m track that can be cut into max 3 pcs

80cm tabletop track

80cm vertical post

10 plugs (UK) and 4 plugs (int)

Free delivery and installation and 3 years limited warranty

Let me know if you are interested I hook you up to my contact who may give you some freebies :)

uh pardon me for asking. whats the real value add in the eubiq?

The normal power point becomes a power strip and user still have to place the electrical product near to the power supply.

i had briefly thought of getting it, but could not convince myself....

The normal power point becomes a power strip and user still have to place the electrical product near to the power supply.

i would put that eubiq system below my tv console because i would expect a lot of electrical appliances there, dvd player, amplifier, tv, speakers, ps3 etc etc..some of them have their power cables coming out of the left of the appliance..some on the right...

if my power point is concentrated at 1 spot, all my plugs will have to head that direction...i can forsee the mess (like what i have in my parents house now!). criss crossing of wires is inevitable. bundling them up is also not an option because it will be hard to label which wire is for which...

so yeah..thats why i will get that system.

man i sound like a salesman for eubiq!

I like the looks of it but just too ex to pay for it. Maybe in the future?? Haha....