Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zratter

Picture Frame

Hi guys,

Need your help.

Do you know where is a good place (price + quality) to have a picture framed up? I have a canvas picture which I would like to have framed.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi guys,

Need your help.

Do you know where is a good place (price + quality) to have a picture framed up? I have a canvas picture which I would like to have framed.

Thanks.

I bring all my paintings to this place. My dad also gets our large mirrors custom made there.

Khai Meng Trading Co

Blk 122 Bukit Merah Lane 1, Singapore 150122

Tel. 6278 2387

(It's located at Alexandra Village)

This shop (Khai Meng) is actually a glass merchant but he's really good with framing. I had this really crumpled oil canvas painting that my mother in law dug out from her store room one day - it had been in there for like 10-15 yrs and she had bought it from Indonesia. I brought it to the shop and the uncle took a look and said he'll paste it for me to straighten it and not stretch it like what he normally does for the other new canvas paintings otherwise the old canvas might tear. In the end, you could hardly even spot a crease in the painting once it had been framed :)

I used De-Frame Shop at Katong Rd, near the Joo Chiat intersection. It's next to the whole line of eateries like cocogelo, pave, naive... They have many framing styles on display that you can choose from.

Or Framing Angie at Holland Village. She's famous. And very good. She can give you an instant preview of what your picture will look like after framing... highly recommended.

Edited by january

I used De-Frame Shop at Katong Rd, near the Joo Chiat intersection. It's next to the whole line of eateries like cocogelo, pave, naive... They have many framing styles on display that you can choose from.

Or Framing Angie at Holland Village. She's famous. And very good. She can give you an instant preview of what your picture will look like after framing... highly recommended.

U can try Barakkath Frame Maker 201 South Bridge Road. Can call then at 62233027. Long history in china town.

What's the price for oil canvas painting? the size is about 1.5Mx2M.

We have asked one in clementi, they charged us @ $150, they said they use solid wood to support it. Solid wood support behind the painting only, not something like photo frame.

Is it expensive?

Perhaps can look for the owner at the following address:

Blk 225 jurong east #01-799. Phone number is 65606322.Think the name is called bonanza. Its beside a dentist clinic. Looks like your typical neighbourhood framing shop. The price is very reasonable and the frame is so good quality. The boss also offers many good advise on selection of frames n other tips. Think he also does furniture repair n glass cutting. Can try.

Edited by Ilovebread