Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
magyarposta

Outdoor Balcony Decking

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Any outdoor balcony decking companies to recommend? What wood should I use? Chengai, Balau, Timber, etc.? Any recommendation? Feel free to share your experience. :D

I looking @ wood+plastic composite decking. they are $250 per sq metre

but this is more eco friendly & wont rot. comes with 10 yrs warranty

Any outdoor balcony decking companies to recommend? What wood should I use? Chengai, Balau, Timber, etc.? Any recommendation? Feel free to share your experience. :D

I am also looking for decking for my patio. I am at lost as what to choose too! Anyone with the experience please share.

Ejzoen is rit. Composite wood is definitely better than changai, balau timber. More lasting, no cracks, colour fadings, no moulding. My planter and balcony area uses composite wood. If interested can check out this website, www.polydeck.biz and look for walter. He' s a friendly guy and their workmanship is good.

Small and mid-size outdoor spaces may feel difficult to tackle but there are design strategies available for turning unexceptional spaces into inviting ones for outdoor entertaining in the summer months.

Can share some design strategies?

thanks. :)

Hi, you may be interested to check out our company for decking works.

We have been in timber trade since 1973 and is an established company.

Feel free to call us for a non-obligatory quote!

Hi, you may be interested to check out our company for decking works.

We have been in timber trade since 1973 and is an established company.

Feel free to call us for a non-obligatory quote!

any showroom for us to view?

As promised i want to comment on a wood decking company. I'm living in pasir panjang , Murano Condo.

2 months ago i engaged calvary carpentry to install timber decking for 3 of my balconies.

we were quoted an outrageous price from a 'third party' comapny reason being we wanted full length timber wood and not short strips.

However we manage to get a 30% reduction in price when we consulted calvary carpentry.

They have commendable service and empathy. We wanted a natural color and managed to retain the orginal color with a natural coat.

please consider their services only because they are the :good:

calvary website

33om88h.jpg

1ihmat.jpg

dneqon.jpg

Edited by Chun88

As promised i want to comment on a wood decking company. I'm living in pasir panjang , Murano Condo.

2 months ago i engaged calvary carpentry to install timber decking for 3 of my balconies.

we were quoted an outrageous price from a 'third party' comapny reason being we wanted full length timber wood and not short strips.

However we manage to get a 30% reduction in price when we consulted calvary carpentry.

They have commendable service and empathy. We wanted a natural color and managed to retain the orginal color with a natural coat.

please consider their services only because they are the :good:

calvary website

33om88h.jpg

1ihmat.jpg

dneqon.jpg

may i check what wood is this?

Can i ask a fundamental question? Over a period of ten years or more, what will happen to the balcony? Will a lot of dirt slip through the cracks, and there is a need to remove the flooring to clean below? Will the wood attract termites? What is the maintenance needed? Thanks

Havent stayed till 10 years, but my installed last year, still looking good now, and doesnt seem to invite termite, i use Chengai one, and for my outdoor furniture, i get balcony set with footrest from www.royalerattan.com

Hi, anyone recommend accoya? Or chengai is better? How much is chengai Psf price?

Edited by ATH