Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Drexter

Electrical Appliances

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Just wanna share my purchase earlier.

Bought a 40" 3D LED also a samsung soundbar and a LG side by side door fridge at a lump sum of slightly over $3100.

My advice to all is to go Harvey Norman and see if they can match what u see outside.

Good luck.

Hi

Just wanna share my purchase earlier.

Bought a 40" 3D LED also a samsung soundbar and a LG side by side door fridge at a lump sum of slightly over $3100.

My advice to all is to go Harvey Norman and see if they can match what u see outside.

Good luck.

I tot harvey norman quite standard price. I may go for the mega discount store at United Square....

I tot harvey norman quite standard price. I may go for the mega discount store at United Square....

I think what Disturbed meant was go mega discount and get their best price possible. Then bring it to Harvey Norman and ask them to beat it if they can. They usually can. I did that as well. For my 46" bravia 3D TV, I manage to even beat the deal offered at SITEX. It was **** lot of walking between Millenia Walk and Suntec Expo, but I had a much sweeter deal!

I think what Disturbed meant was go mega discount and get their best price possible. Then bring it to Harvey Norman and ask them to beat it if they can. They usually can. I did that as well. For my 46" bravia 3D TV, I manage to even beat the deal offered at SITEX. It was **** lot of walking between Millenia Walk and Suntec Expo, but I had a much sweeter deal!

I am also aiming for the 46" NX710, how much you got it?