Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angeliqueho81

2nd Home At Boon Keng Cityview

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My living room: left one spotlight to be installed on the recess area..

DSC09132.jpg

Dinning area: Have to lower the dinnig light. I find it too high up. Any opinion on this??

DSC09131.jpg

Balcony: The chengal wood decks were varnished. Now become darker and look nicer too :)

DSC09129.jpg

This light also too high. Will ask the electrician to lower it.

DSC09128.jpg

Some updates of my renovation. There are still outstanding jobs but minor ones. I would say its 90% completed. :)

Masterbedroom: Outstanding wallpaper

DSC09113.jpg

Ok thats it.. I have been reading through many reno blogs here and i finally am impressed with your neat layout.

Can i chance upon you to share your ID or contractor contacts pls.

Pm me pls!

nice reno! How do you find the carpentry workmanship??

To be honest, I would grade as average. Ciseern capentry workmanship is much better as I engaged them for my first renovation.

nice reno... :) u painted the living room white???

Ya, actually i wanted whole house white in color. But in the end was tempted by the choice of colors I was able to choose based on the painting package. So only living room and masterbedroom remains as whole white.

Ya, actually i wanted whole house white in color. But in the end was tempted by the choice of colors I was able to choose based on the painting package. So only living room and masterbedroom remains as whole white.

I wanted whole hse white too..but since got painting included in Reno so might paint rooms some colours...

the window seatee looks good..how much does it cost for the customisation and fabrication?

Its $550 for one bay window, can choose from fabric or PVC leather. The seattee is really firm but abit too high. I just bought adjustable height table from ikea. Hope it goes well with my seattee.

I wanted whole hse white too..but since got painting included in Reno so might paint rooms some colours...

Ya lor ya lor. 不用白不用。I have 5 colors to choose from, so in the end i even painted part of my bomb shelter in purple. haha.

Its $550 for one bay window, can choose from fabric or PVC leather. The seattee is really firm but abit too high. I just bought adjustable height table from ikea. Hope it goes well with my seattee.

price is reasonable...ya ur settee looks thick...is it 4"???

Ya lor ya lor. 不用白不用。I have 5 colors to choose from, so in the end i even painted part of my bomb shelter in purple. haha.

really!! can show pic??? what abt the wall opp the bomb shelter??? purple too mah??? i plan to hang some wedding shots on tt wall...

Edited by lazybum9

price is reasonable...ya ur settee looks thick...is it 4"???

really!! can show pic??? what abt the wall opp the bomb shelter??? purple too mah??? i plan to hang some wedding shots on tt wall...

I go measure the thickness then let u know. Erm... no pic for my bomb shetler. Maybe this saturday go snap snap again lor.