Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amex

Where Can I Buy Kdk A11ys Ceiling Fans @ Wholesale Price ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi. Any1 can tell mi where 2 buy KDK A11YS ceiling fans ? m looking @ abt 4 nos.

Thks...

Hi,

Just checked, KDK discontinue A11YS model (Price: $188) and replacing with new KDK M11SU coming in end of March

But you can check around for balance stock. (Balance 1 white and 2 silver for my side)

What colour do you looking at?

Regards,

Joel

Hi,

Just checked, KDK discontinue A11YS model (Price: $188) and replacing with new KDK M11SU coming in end of March

But you can check around for balance stock. (Balance 1 white and 2 silver for my side)

What colour do you looking at?

Regards,

Joel

Hi Joel. Thks 4 ur reply. i'm lookin @ 3 white. Any idea where to get another 2 more ?

Thks in advance...

Hi Joel. Thks 4 ur reply. i'm lookin @ 3 white. Any idea where to get another 2 more ?

Thks in advance...

If price is ok then i will try to call my brothers......to check.

Regards,

Joel

QUOTE (amex @ Mar 4 2011, 05:06 PM) Hi Joel. Thks 4 ur reply. i'm lookin @ 3 white. Any idea where to get another 2 more ?

Thks in advance...

Hi,

I'm rushing out for appointment.

If you need it you may contact me at [remove]

Regards,

Joel

If price is ok then i will try to call my brothers......to check.

Regards,

Joel

Hmmmm.... dbl cfm, 188 nett ? Agent stock c/w warranty card ?

Can gv gd price as i'm gettin 3 sets ?

Thks Joel.

<!--quoteo(post=615761:date=Mar 5 2011, 08:13 AM:name=groupie)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (groupie @ Mar 5 2011, 08:13 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=615761"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hi, I can supply the 3 units of KDK fans at wholesale price.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Do u have all the models KDK? Do u also carry other brands?

Where is Kong Tai located? How much do they charge for installation?

Kong Tai Electrical Trading. 504 Jurong West St 51 #01-221, 640504, Singapore. p: 65658924.

Quite Ulu.. Jurong West.. Dun know how much they charge for installation as I just buy on the spot and takes off with the fans.

I was at Kong Tai a week ago. They do not have stock for M11SU currently. They mentioned that the latest batch of M11SU had a problem and the distributor is not supplying any M11SU for the entire month of March.

So they actually told us to find anywhere else for A11YS if we need them urgently.

If not, can check back with them in April.

I got mine silver at Euromark Kallang at 165 last week :) Hope this helps... The shop had told me that there's a shortage as the new model had been recalled... and the existing model no more new shipment ...

Cheers!

I got mine silver at Euromark Kallang at 165 last week :) Hope this helps... The shop had told me that there's a shortage as the new model had been recalled... and the existing model no more new shipment ...

Cheers!

Hi can check with you the actual address of the shop thanks.