Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
J.T

Wrought Iron Gate For Main Door

Been sourcing for a new wrought iron gate for main door but a bit lost even though i did a search for it (but not really updated)...

So far i know cheapest is CNS Metal at $188 but might rust.. if the galvanise it, how much to top up?

Wanted to ask for those if choose to galvanise it... really got no problem?

Went over to IMM and saw this wrought aluminium pte ltd and i rememeber that mostly when there's those furniture show or home shows, will get to see their booth on display of gates.

Browse thru their catalogue display outside their and saw one uncle sitting inside watching tv... He had saw me but never step out of his "comfort zone". so nevermind as i thought to myself and after finish looking thru the pictures and i went inside to look at a few samples and finally i ask him what are the charges gonna be...

His reply: $900 and there's no further explaination of why so expensive like some other sales person could have explained that could be the material used or something like that and etc...

My response: Thank you and i walk off.

Thru this forum and get to know of metalworld, was looking thru their website and saw this nice design which is ret-hall under retro.

Called their number and ask for the price $688 for 3ft by 7ft. (additional top up for bigger size)

Still looking around...

May i ask any reccomendation? Thanks alot.

Edited by J.T

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Been sourcing for a new wrought iron gate for main door but a bit lost even though i did a search for it (but not really updated)...

So far i know cheapest is CNS Metal at $188 but might rust.. if the galvanise it, how much to top up?

Wanted to ask for those if choose to galvanise it... really got no problem?

Went over to IMM and saw this wrought aluminium pte ltd and i rememeber that mostly when there's those furniture show or home shows, will get to see their booth on display of gates.

Browse thru their catalogue display outside their and saw one uncle sitting inside watching tv... He had saw me but never step out of his "comfort zone". so nevermind as i thought to myself and after finish looking thru the pictures and i went inside to look at a few samples and finally i ask him what are the charges gonna be...

His reply: $900 and there's no further explaination of why so expensive like some other sales person could have explained that could be the material used or something like that and etc...

My response: Thank you and i walk off.

Thru this forum and get to know of metalworld, was looking thru their website and saw this nice design which is ret-hall under retro.

Called their number and ask for the price $688 for 3ft by 7ft. (additional top up for bigger size)

Still looking around...

May i ask any reccomendation? Thanks alot.

try alex?

http://www.alexwindow.blogspot.com/

Wrought iron patio furniture or gate is a perfect choice because it's sturdy and is usually treated to be resistant to rust. Wrought iron tables look good with any style of decor and it will coordinate with just about anything. You can be sure that with good quality wrought iron patio sets, you'll get years of unlimited use from your wrought iron furniture.

Hi so how was Alex window?

I need to do up a wrought iron gate for my condo for security reasons...

My friend is recommending me CNS Metal coz they're cheap and good. Told my friend about the bad review i read in this forum but she said her gate was done by CNS Metal about 5 years ago at $280 and its still in very good condition. She didn't even op for galvanized materials and her gate didn't rust till now.

I am still looking around. Any advise?

On 9/9/2014 at 2:09 PM, Valchen said:

Hi so how was Alex window?

I need to do up a wrought iron gate for my condo for security reasons...

My friend is recommending me CNS Metal coz they're cheap and good. Told my friend about the bad review i read in this forum but she said her gate was done by CNS Metal about 5 years ago at $280 and its still in very good condition. She didn't even op for galvanized materials and her gate didn't rust till now.

I am still looking around. Any advise?

I looking for iron gate for my condo too. Any good cheap suppliers?

Got my new wrought iron gate installed by Hoho engineering. Great value for money and great quality. Workmanship done by Mr Yoong is excellent. Convenient as I did not even have to go down to their office, simply email them for a quotation ($339) and they sent a friendly staff to come to my house to take measurements and pay 70% deposit.  Installation date was postponed once but staff called to apologise nicely. Overall, would recommend Hoho engineering to my friends.