Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutieCat

Cozykittens

That's a nice looking, spacious fridge! Good buy, I reckon, with free rice cooker and vacuum cleaner - less things for you to buy! :)

-Ely

how much u got for ur fridge?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
went to the harveynorman sales at Suntec City convention and milleniawalk and *spam to compare on pricing. In the end i buy a Hitachi Fridge from harveynorman, cause they giving free vacuum cleaner n rice cooker.

Picture3.png

EverJoint has good pricing too, but they din give any freebies, this is the crowd on Sat

IMG_0751.png

Nice fridge you've got!! And a good deal too, bundled with rice cooker and vacuum cleaner. Now i'm starting to regret buying that side-by-side samsung fridge liao :(

Nice fridge you've got!! And a good deal too, bundled with rice cooker and vacuum cleaner. Now i'm starting to regret buying that side-by-side samsung fridge liao :(

y regret? im also thinking of side by side samsung fridge

This Hitachi Fridge (R-A6200S) i got at $3999, made in japan. It has 4 ticks, so energy saving is not bad, it comes with 6 doors,with ice making, quick freeze and a vacuum compartment.

This Hitachi Fridge (R-A6200S) i got at $3999, made in japan. It has 4 ticks, so energy saving is not bad, it comes with 6 doors,with ice making, quick freeze and a vacuum compartment.

wow.. $3999 ...

vaccuum compartment? this is interesting!

i just meet a window contractor to quote me on windows n grills. All windows grills for the house and sliding house for service balcony, they quoted me $1350.

For progress on the house, not much, cause i gg to view the completed projects for the ID, b4 i sign on the dotted lines. Slow but i think it is necessary to be careful.

Edited by CutieCat

yeah, my hubby obsessed with Fridge, no lah, he likes nice Fridge so.....

this is one **** lot of $$$ for a fridge..

but i like the blue mitsubishi folio $4xxx fridge.. haha!!

this is one **** lot of $$$ for a fridge..

but i like the blue mitsubishi folio $4xxx fridge.. haha!!

The blue mitsubishi folio, was one of the options, but the energy saving only 3ticks and more exp $4XXX, so in the end we choose the Hitachi one.

Woo la la, S$3999!! No wonder so 'chio' lah

The blue mitsubishi folio, was one of the options, but the energy saving only 3ticks and more exp $4XXX, so in the end we choose the Hitachi one.

Energy saving is good.. I got the 3dr smaller version(non made-in-jap)... and 3 ticks... =p

and much cheaper...