Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i was wondering if anyone has used them since the last post.

I have spoken to one of the designers..now still shortlisting ID.

I heard that they are ex..but the designs also has the WOW factor...

must balance $$ and design bah...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i was wondering if anyone has used them since the last post.

I have spoken to one of the designers..now still shortlisting ID.

I heard that they are ex..but the designs also has the WOW factor...

must balance $$ and design bah...

shortlisting IDs now

Met up with a ID from Free Space Intent

design is "wow".

so far.. havent heard much comment about them.

any comment?

since like no respond... Anyone here using Free Space Intent?????

yes i used them, reno done, taking over my place very soon....what u wana know?? i know they are seldom mentioned in this forum

yes i used them, reno done, taking over my place very soon....what u wana know?? i know they are seldom mentioned in this forum

Hi bennzi, able to share what was done & cost of your new reno or you may pm me?

I'm getting my re-sale 4 rm flat end Apr and whole house need to reno.... Many thanks in advance.

I met the boss( Raymond Seow) once at 7yrs ago when I wanted to minor reno my place. He is a very intelligent designer and can sketch on the spot. I still kept his sketch till now. He was also very humble at that time though he wasnt famous yet. However, he was already very expensive then and we could not afford to hire him. He was very much into retro theme that time..

My hubby remembered him till today. In fact he was the only designer whom my hubby admire. Hubby did ask me to contact him again for my reno this time round but also no reply...

Actually kind of know he might b too expensive to engage but still like to see how much he quote also. Let's see if he did reply or not. Pls pm me if you also met some other good designers from his firm. I might consider also....Tks alot..

hi all, regardng price..they belongs to mid to high range. I would say designer price. The boss is very straightforward on their costings. If your budget dont allows much of creative freedom, they rather u go to those HDB contractor whose office mabe below ur block type. They also do not mind to come out the creative design and you look for ur own contractor.(u pay for the creative services/drawings)

me being in the creative industry, valued and respect fellow designer works. My search for ID only limit to 3 ID firm who has the best creative flair in HDB design. Also the chemistry between you and the designer is important too. They have to understand you fast and know your preferences. These stuff you will never see it in most purely contractor type of companies or even some ID firms.

To put it simply they are the continental car prices as compared to japanese cars.

Hi bennzi, able to share what was done & cost of your new reno or you may pm me?

I'm getting my re-sale 4 rm flat end Apr and whole house need to reno.... Many thanks in advance.

sure, mine is a 5I resale flat. Flats around 30 yr old. I am the 2nd owner. So you can gage how extensive my reno can be. If u do more research and read up those mag. Their pricing is consistent...for 5 rooms, usually $80-$100k depending how extensive carpentry work to be done. 4 room, full reno i guess easily $60k but still depends what needs to be done in the first place.

best is look for them n tell them your budget, so they will have a basis to work on.

sure, mine is a 5I resale flat. Flats around 30 yr old. I am the 2nd owner. So you can gage how extensive my reno can be. If u do more research and read up those mag. Their pricing is consistent...for 5 rooms, usually $80-$100k depending how extensive carpentry work to be done. 4 room, full reno i guess easily $60k but still depends what needs to be done in the first place.

best is look for them n tell them your budget, so they will have a basis to work on.

Hi bennzi, thanks for your reply.

I have called them last mth and was quoted around $80-$90k .... for a resale 4 room (same as yours 30 yrs old) but of cos this is just a estimation. Likely will visit them next mth for a detail quotation once received my house key. =)

BTW care to share any pics of your new home? =)

I think the IDs recommended in Renotalk are the more budgeted ones to mid ranged ones. Cos I think most home owners here are looking for value for money type of IDs, judging by the t-blogs also. I feel many of the pictures look contractor style design rather than really from a trained ID. Even though they were supposed to get ID quality.

I tried to post some questions regarding the higher end IDs but my questions never get published online. Makes me wonder if the admin people from Renotalk are biased? If so, shame on them!

Free space is considered the upper end kind of ID, so that explains why no one really gave any reviews.