Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

status is unstatisfactory but im still pending whether to continue civil sue ... my house is being renovated by my friend bro in law who is a contractor and cheaper than what that stupid co charges me ..

still waiting for the police investigations

hi ayukie, Can you email me your renovation condition after done by BnB? and your friend brother in law as well thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I saw pretty bad reviews here. hmm.... i went to their showroom last week at Lion building. Looks pretty nice with kitchen mock ups and bedrooms etc. they have many doors and laminates etc. they sell sanitary wares, taps, basins, wc etc etc... but after seeing the review, i'm a lil taken aback. wondering if the bad press still persists now. if you guys can value add please explain further or pm me. because i was considering bringing them down to do some reno for my new place. appreciate any info and advise... happy new year!

i hope that that the term 'internal lamination' and internal color PVC is not misunderstood.

there is also white PVC and White polykem which is sprayed on white, the PVC is stick on.

anyway, how you can get a good carpenter is able to tell the carpenter what you want and knowing what you want to get, and paying a fair price.

all the best :-)

GHCY

Please contact me too as i am going report to case as well. I have already lodge a report on them.

Maybe we can consider joint suing as well .. letme know ..

Hi Ayuki, Mind sharing your experience with them? I was gona sign with B&B, just received their final quote. Pretty reasonable with loads of freebies thrown into the deal.

-Yikes!-

Hi to all,

This is my first time to share a bad experience through a forum before.

My advise is please don't go for this company as I am on the verge of suing this company and report to case trust.

After I'm done with that, I will share every detail of my renovation issues with this company here for your own safeguard.

What happen