Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All,

Any bros or sis here try their services? By the way, this is a contractor firm in sungei kadut and they just branch an ID firm out recently by the name of blve and blue (blveblue.com). I went to their showroom and saw that they provide quite good capentry and it also comes with laminates in and out from 100pfr onwards.

Any one care to share??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

Any bros or sis here try their services? By the way, this is a contractor firm in sungei kadut and they just branch an ID firm out recently by the name of blve and blue (blveblue.com). I went to their showroom and saw that they provide quite good capentry and it also comes with laminates in and out from 100pfr onwards.

Any one care to share??

Called them up and they say they do not deal directly with end-user so we have to go thru bluv and blue or go to IDs that using them as capentry like home sucess etc.

Right now prices at blveblue is 100pfr for kitchen cabinet c/w 5 choice of laminates inside and 200 psf for wardrobe c/w laminates inside too.

it's a pity they don't use better named IDs. I was also referred to blveblue. Never heard of them b4.

Not impressed with their website also... Like not experienced and nothing much to see.

it's a pity they don't use better named IDs. I was also referred to blveblue. Never heard of them b4.

Not impressed with their website also... Like not experienced and nothing much to see.

Yes according to them , they are under the same boss. Blve n Blue is new i guess so no one has heard that before but i was attracted to the laminates in and out hehe. The solid ply they are using are treated solidply from indo.

Meeting their manager later..

Yes according to them , they are under the same boss. Blve n Blue is new i guess so no one has heard that before but i was attracted to the laminates in and out hehe. The solid ply they are using are treated solidply from indo.

Will you be engaging BlveBlue? I also like their laminates but not quite confident with the ID cos don't know anything about the company or designs.

Please do share with us your experience with the manager if you don't mind. Thank u!

What exactly is "treated" ply? Treated with what for what purpose?

I'm interested in comparing ply with particleboard that has been treated for moisture resistance.

What exactly is "treated" ply? Treated with what for what purpose?

I'm interested in comparing ply with particleboard that has been treated for moisture resistance.

seriously i also dun know , this is what they told me. I suppose treated would mean, termintes resistance or moisture ba.. something like that

Will you be engaging BlveBlue? I also like their laminates but not quite confident with the ID cos don't know anything about the company or designs.

Please do share with us your experience with the manager if you don't mind. Thank u!

hey,

i will be using their carpentry for sure, as in to use them for everything am still thinking as i am comparing now with 2 more IDs which too give very good ideas and design and services.

But i can see that this senior manager is really good, he has been to alot of trade and he knows alot of things as i have so many things i want to do like sound proofing, sound system, platform with storage/table all these he had advise me accordingly and 1 thing i like is he in not reserve in his knowledge. He added "from now on, dun do anything or place any deposite, call me first then u decide". Very good i feel, also they have lotsa plan for their company as in what laminates to bring in, what are the next step or material for carpentry and stuff.. Not bad.. i feel, if u want or need pls let me know.

IMHO, as when i started on my reno journey. I think choose an ID with longer years of exprienece, you will benefit alot and that does not mean that you will lose the design.

eh ugene512 you enagageing them through blve and Blue? Are the quotations good? Good workmanship? Any hidden costs?

eh ugene512 you enagageing them through blve and Blue? Are the quotations good? Good workmanship? Any hidden costs?

ugene512. Do u mind sharing your quote once u have it? Sounds interesting.

Yup... I think the quotes are reasonable.. wardrobe at 200pfr and kitchen @ 100pfr c/w laminates in and out.. that's all la.. for kitchen all comes with softclosing brand is donotti , techonology is revo italy.. Thats is all i have now as for the detail quote not yet.. ill be doing all my carpentry with them.. as for the quality i think will be good as they are using precision machine to cut all their wood and all the wood cut are tag with a bar-codes so nexxt time if there is any problem they can rectify i immediately just by giving the bar-code or partnumber.

This is wat is told, i will be visiting to confirm...

I just went to Blve&Blue and was impressed by the carpentry work but have not decided to use them for carpentry work only or the whole reno.I will be meeting them soon next week and see what will be the outcome and update u guys...

Hi i from my id factory we are new but experience carpenter in singapore. We invested million of dollar in German high precision CAD-CAM machine. Fast & sophisficated routing design possibilities with our fully automated cnc.

Soft-closing hinges/ slides are used in all our cabinet & wardrode as standard hareware so u need not TOP-UP for all this items.

I called your company one month back. A guy told me that someone (a sales guy) will call me back. Till now, no news..but anyway it is ok. I just want to know how much your company charge per feet for a sliding wardrobe and what are the choices of door you have (can't seems find in your website). Emobebe

I am meeting someone from MY ID Factory today for my kitchen carpenty work. Hope it goes well. I will come back to feedback tomorrow :D

Ok already meet the sales person (Jords). Mentioned that theirs is good quality plywood from India/Indonasia. (5 plywood compressed together) He say very good quality but i dunno much as no experiaence.

He quoted me the following:

$100/ft for kitchen cabinet with softclose(Italy brand) ((Interior : white pvc, Exterior : Selected laminates from Donotti)

$115/ft for kitchen cabinet with softclose(Italy brand) ((Interior : Selected laminates , Exterior : Selected laminates from Donotti)

Then he mensioned that Built-in W 600mm Stainless Steel Dish Rack w/Aluminium Glass Door is chargable at $180.

Any comments people??