Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrissyyeo

Our Very Own "neo & Yeo" Residence

Wow, seems like there is alot of stuff to be done there. Was wondering if you still do the feature wall for tv with the glass installed. Best if can see the ID drawings =)

waikwok, 1 side will be glass, with the option of pulling down blinds to have privacy in the Study/Entertainment room (Bedroom 2). Along the side of the glass wall, there will be Settee so people can sit there and play. Glass will not be full I guess. ID got to patch up that area.

There will be TV Feature wall for both Living room and Bedroom 2. ID said extend a bit out to have my display shelf.

Wasnt really for the idea of hacking walls but our ID convinced us. Not sure if it's still going to look bright after completion? lolz.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Forgot what code is that for the flooring le wor. lolz.

Something Asia? :P

Waikwok, ID said can work. i also dunno. that is his idea... for him to carry out lor. lolz. I posted the pics before but remove them. Waiting for ID to amend to the laminates etc that we chose then i post again ba. :)

okok, I will be waiting patiently for them here. =P

Forgot what code is that for the flooring le wor. lolz.

Something Asia? :P

Waikwok, ID said can work. i also dunno. that is his idea... for him to carry out lor. lolz. I posted the pics before but remove them. Waiting for ID to amend to the laminates etc that we chose then i post again ba. :)

Hi Virus2977.

The air-con trunking was done by my ID. Will have to wait till weekends when I am at my place then i can take pic to show u.

If u are going thru ID, they should be able to help to tell the air-con folks how to run. only thing I dun like is that they never run the trunking thru the box up area in toilets. ID said they cant run cos no space but will help me to conceal in toilet. Trunking can be seen a bit in my MBR. that one still bearable la. painted and not tat bad. :)

Hi Chrissy,

the aircon trunking certainly can be hidden in the boxed up area in the toilet.

You may like to check with your ID on this again?

Fr your fellow jadespringer :)

trunking already done. dun wan to dispute with ID on tat le.

Prob if got problem with trunking, hidden inside very hard to rectify? nvm ba. not tat bad from MBR... still bearable. :)

Hi Chrissy,

the aircon trunking certainly can be hidden in the boxed up area in the toilet.

You may like to check with your ID on this again?

Fr your fellow jadespringer :)

My ID said when dismantle the box up at both toilet for install trunking will damage the box up and cannot be install back.

Virus, i think it varies. depends on the skills of the air-con person?

A few of them have done it inside the box-up. But i think also depends on the trunking size?

My ID said when dismantle the box up at both toilet for install trunking will damage the box up and cannot be install back.

Virus, i think it varies. depends on the skills of the air-con person?

A few of them have done it inside the box-up. But i think also depends on the trunking size?

wont damage de. as chrissyyeo say, depends on skill ba. :P

Mine is 1/2inch, can. if get the thickest one, confirmed cannot ba. :P

of coz, the minus point is, i cant have T5 there.

Unless taking the smallest trunking (1/4inch), then still can have T5. :)

don have to dismantle mah. mine just remove the cover, and start drilling to lead the trunking to the aircon ledge.

ur aircon trunking not in 1 bathroom but 2 of them?

Abbyrosita, would u have T5 inside?

no T5 in mbr bathroom, cos my vanity cabinet is all the way to the box mah.

but still pondering whether to get for common bathroom. haha!