Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrissyyeo

Our Very Own "neo & Yeo" Residence

My ID told me can. I thot it's normal for chemical wash? With all the sand around, how to do general cleaning only? lolz... Just make sure clean nice nice then ok I guess?

Ya... my carpentry is delayed. he said will handover to us around mid june previously. I dunno if he can deliver on time although we have no rush for that. He said he will meet us tomorrow. See how it goes ba.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Went back to our flat. Finally get to discuss abt the wardrobe with our ID and Carpentry is being measured. ID has been out of action for 3 weeks and the handover of the flat has to be pushed back. This also means there will be a delay for us in moving in. Arrangements have been made for items to be delivered at the end of June and all these have to shift to July. No choice I guess. ID didnt want to be "missing" in action and we can't blame him as well. Oh well... discussed with hubby and we have a tentative date for moving in. 23 July... Time to look for movers perhaps? :)

Things have came to a standstill and nothing is done for the past week. Thus no new pics on the flat. Shopping for stuff to make our house complete continues though. Lolz. Robinson sale is on and we bought the following items. :)

Chopping Board - Less 30% and Members get additional 10%

photo1-1.jpg

Table mat - Bought 8 of them. $2.90 each

photo-1.jpg

Kaldi - Coffee cum Tea Machine from CBTL - Comes with free Milk Frother worth $149! Wanted to buy Red but OOS. Promoter said dunno when it will comes again and even if it comes, price will increase. Gold doesnt look that bad ba. :)

kaldi_gold_large.jpg

Frother_for_Accessories_page.jpg

Have to buy the capsules to enjoy the Coffee / Tea like what we have @ Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. lolz. Hubby even said to buy stirrers and satchels of sugar to be used along with the machine. Getting extravagant ya? Anyway, accessories to be bought for the machine. Thinking if I should get the box or the wooden holder. Box cost $49.90 and will come with 24 capsules for me to try all the favours and the wooden holder is just the holder itself, without any capsules. Was thinking the Wooden holder could be placed on the Kitchen top but the black box would be kept in the drawer? Which one is a better choice to buy? Any suggestion?

large_capsule_holder_medium.jpg

Presentationbox_medium.jpg

ID informed that carpentry started on Tue. Going to pop by on this Fri to take a look. Finally, closer to completion.

Meanwhile, on Sat, we armed ourselves with a Fan, pillows, Yoga Mat, Mat and food to go and wait for delivery. They told us delivery timing was from 10am - 6pm. End up, before 1pm, Delivery all completed! lolz. Armed ourselves for nothing.

$29.90 fan from Carrefour. Save the day for us! :)

f5d1ebf2.jpg

My Fridge... :)

42a275be.jpg

a1208a9b.jpg

My Glass Gas Hob - Kettle black

036dfc0b.jpg

8f29dad9.jpg

Edited by chrissyyeo

My cooking hood, storage heater, sink, bathroom accessories, etc in the dining area

275fe6a3.jpg

Was going around looking for Sofa bed for the Study/entertainment room. Thinking of letting people sleep on it if they stay over as we do not intend to get a bed so soon. Unfortunately, cant locate any that we like and also, fit into the small place that we have. Saw a few either too low or too hard or too long. :(

Suggested to hubby to get something like a bench and we could put some big pillows behind to lie against the wall for backing. He was a bit reluctant at first as the study/entertainment room is very important to him and he want everything to be perfect inside. I guess after searching for so long, he also sianz by the search. Was persuaded to get this... hehehe

fb09ac12.jpg

94ab9557.jpg

Besides being a bench, we can lift the cover up and it acts as storage also. He said it's ideal to store his PS3 games inside. lolz.

Price seems ok too and right now, courts has promotion for AMEX cardholders. less 10%. after adding the delivery charges of $29.90, around $420 for this. At least we save on the delivery fees in that sense ba. We get to choose the fabric as it will be custom made. :)

These are the fabric we chose. Beige plain below and flower prints on top.

ceaba8fe.jpg

f0babf0c.jpg

Wanted to get matching cushions but the ones that Courts are selling are small. 17 x 17. Anyone know where i can get bigger cushions? prob 25 x 25 or 30 x 30? prob need 2 as backing for lying against the wall?

get the box will do.

can place on the kitchen top

(esp going be dusty for few months to a yr, at least can cover when not in use)

same fridge!

think your unit directly opposite me, in another blk .. :P

hehe... yes! I can see ur flat from mine. I think i saw ur hubby flipping papers a few times when i was there on weekends. :P

Carpentry started on Tuesday. Went up to take a look after work and dinner. Status of carpentry as below...

796e8532.jpg

61057b9a.jpg

bf8e0656.jpg

17bf5c0f.jpg

caddca1d.jpg

Lolz... yea... this is my red hot chilli pepper kitchen. Both me and hubby thot we had selected Maroon but end up, red! Not that bad looking ba. seems like able to go well with the green lines across the wall? I like the part whereby internal are in wooden stripes? Nice... something special yea? :)

My BLUM Hinges for Kitchen

0448b883.jpg

The sink area on the kitchen cabinet. A close friend has asked us to get ID to do such cut out for the sink area in case got cockroaches / creepy crawlies crawling out. Hasn't got the chance to tell ID but it was done for us! ID has initiative ya? heheh

fea5d996.jpg

Vanity top in MBR has started as well!

dc55a675.jpg

c5488bd9.jpg

Same wooden look as the kitchen for the insides. :)

38db0da7.jpg

In just 4 days and those are up. Seems like the progress quite fast! Still got a lot to go, especially the study/entertainment room. Major construction there. Hehe. Looking forward to see more next week!

Hi Chrissyyeo,

How's your id so far? Any complain so far? Can PM me his contact? My house will be ready this year end (4Qtr) and am now actively looking around for id.

Thanks in advance...

Shreky