Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jyilailong

Contact To Build Cabinet

I am planning to look for carpenter to build for me a cabinet. I have the drawing and size (around 4ft height and 2ft width). Just need someone to build it with solid wood and glass panel door. I am looking at good solid wood (e.g. teak wood) with only varnish. Please contact me at (deleted) if anyone can do it. THanks.

Edited by jyilailong
Remove contact no.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

http://www.barossasingapore.com/

Dec 2010 - i ask them to make a tv console for me (i only want best teak burmese wood). Cost me $1900. Can only deliver in March. I love it ! Simply no regrets.

Suggestion for you

a) go to any shops and take photos of the design first.

b) show your photos to David (owner of the shop above) and he will customize for you.

David himself is passionate about woods, so he has a deep understandings of the woods used in the industry.

For me, if i wish to replace any furniture, i will go to him without 2nd thoughts. Price may be expensive, but you buy only ONCE and use it for LIFE. Teak wood last for generations which you probably aware.

Only thing is the shop may not have enough manpower and thus may be late in delivery.