Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
west

Queenstown 4 Rm Resale

Phintastic, your display cabinet is cool as well! Looking forward to seeing your collection in full glory at your nice place! :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

our bedroom headboard area is finally up :)

IMG_4998.jpg

Also have the same black mirror for our study room

IMG_4990.jpg

A view from our living room sofa with the completed TV wall and console

IMG_5009.jpg

Hi Neighbour,

Glad to see that everything is intact now. Just updated my thread, it is now my turn to go through what you have gone through.

How's life living in the clouds? :dribble:

so far so good! :)

despite the hiccups/delays with the reno, we very happy with many things... among them..

super close to town area - we actually chose to take bus to orchard (10 mins away) and vivo instead of driving there...

foodcourt and groceries shopping is 5 mins walk away - to Dawson place, but can't beat u :P

very windy - hopefully throughout the year... we only used aircon for 1 nite since we moved in for almost a mth now, it can get pretty chilly at night

friendly neighbours

clean and quiet neighbourhood/surroundings

and of cos, the view, never get sick of it... we caught the national day fireworks from our place just now (actually had ppl coming over to our floor corridor to catch it too)

to be honest, after moving out of our old place of 7 yrs, I never really missed it... lol

by the way, happy National Day to all, caught this pair of helicopters from our window this evening :)

IMG_5167.jpg

Edited by west

despite the hiccups/delays with the reno, we very happy with many things... among them..

super close to town area - we actually chose to take bus to orchard (10 mins away) and vivo instead of driving there...

foodcourt and groceries shopping is 5 mins walk away - to Dawson place, but can't beat u :P

very windy - hopefully throughout the year... we only used aircon for 1 nite since we moved in for almost a mth now, it can get pretty chilly at night

friendly neighbours

and of cos, the view, never get sick of it... we caught the national day fireworks from our place just now (actually had ppl coming over to our floor corridor to catch it too)

to be honest, after moving out of our old place of 7 yrs, I never really missed it... lol

by the way, happy National Day to all, caught this pair of helicopters from our window this evening :)

IMG_5167.jpg

Glad to hear you getting used to the new vicinity so fast and well, my turn next year to catch the fireworks from home, me nearer to fireworks, but you are nearer to the helicopters.....you living higher floor mah heehee :sport-smiley-004:

Glad to hear you getting used to the new vicinity so fast and well, my turn next year to catch the fireworks from home, me nearer to fireworks, but you are nearer to the helicopters.....you living higher floor mah heehee :sport-smiley-004:

Gah... am moving to Queenstown too but no fireworks or helicopters. The view from the clouds looks good.

Am looking forward to the proximity to town tho. Think will go shopping more often. Is that what's happening to you guys? :P:):thumbs up:

Hey, u guys ever wonder how things will change once the Dawson BTOs are up? For one I suspect the MRT & buses will get a lot more crowded. Hope the transport situation is better in a few years time.

Edited by adidaem

Glad everything is turning out well for you in ur new environment!!

Good location, great views.. Fantastic! :thumbs up:

friendly neighbours

Gah... am moving to Queenstown too but no fireworks or helicopters. The view from the clouds looks good.

Am looking forward to the proximity to town tho. Think will go shopping more often. Is that what's happening to you guys? :P:):thumbs up:

Hey, u guys ever wonder how things will change once the Dawson BTOs are up? For one I suspect the MRT & buses will get a lot more crowded. Hope the transport situation is better in a few years time.

hey

but you are within walking distance to Meiling market, they have a couple of stalls with nice food, convenient if you need supper! :D

actually, we used to spend time in town area during the wkends before we shifted, I guess we will probably do the same too, but less travelling half the island now.

definitely, that is why u see them working on Margeret drive now... I think they probably need to widen Tanglin Road in the near future, dun think the 2 lanes can cope in the future.