Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ayukie

My Reno Journal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

settled haulage .. finally agreed price by my id $300 .. but the intresting point to note is in my contract its said

Supply & construct kitchen cabinet base, fridge base & washing machine base including 2 shower kerbs $400

but i still need to pay for the haulage .. which is for cement and sand and waste disposal (quoted $350 by my town council contractor finally my id says he will settle for me at $300) .. hmz so wad exactly am i paying for the first item?

Note: I have no hacking nor doing any walls/paritions .. hmz ..

haulage so cheap? mine quote me 750!!!no hacking also

anyway to update ... my id just ran off with my $$ of 11.8k and i have made a police report on him as well as the companies involved and its currently pending commercial crime investigations .. For the company that I have made a cheque deposit to i have also logged a CASE as well as small case against the owner .. pending 2nd interview with the honor for his judement although the owner claims he is innocent and that that idoitic id (or i shall call him pig "same as his surname really befitting) he doesnt know him very well but who cares he did bank in the 1st cheque and thus he accepted my job via that "pig" so if he is innocent and nt that "pig" accomplice then he also very suay .. Have been talking with alot of lawyers and very grateful of them to give me sound advices on how and what to proceed as well as analyse my case for me (without $ yet) .. will leave contacting them for professional service as last resort ($$$) ..

For my home, have got a friend brother in law (whom is a contractor) to help me do up the stuffs (which is all the items i required ..) ..

Also settled my ventilation fans issues in the bathroom , my contractor is going to do my ventilation fan in bathroom up in the false ceiling of my bathrooms (he will customize for me) just like his home and this is cheaper than replacing the windows and also he will be putting a grid protection for the blower and exhust part for protection :)

With the effect of the lost of the very significant amount, i have also increased my scope of work to include more items so make it more worth my 30+k reno (incuding the amt that "pig" absconded with but i will still try ALL MEANS To get back my $$ regardless form who or whom ..)

God BLESS ME ...

can pm me the id company name? haha we stay same area.. but i have not get any ID yet. still looking

I never realised your t-blog has no pictures. :)

Hmm... search for pictures online to show us what you mean?

Haha i gt the pictures lol only thing is ive not gone and read how to insert pic yet hehe .. soon

anyway should be going for the plain design 1 (slim type) material alum + pc .. samsung epistar led .. but the grid ones 9w also looks nice only thing is i dont rem if got additional cover in front of the led (but saw that in a shop in sg v bright) but fatter though ...

price abt same .. think my hub more inclined towards the plain design so easier to mantain i guess .. or maybe will get a fe wof the grid types for bathroom and see .. hmz ...

haulage so cheap? mine quote me 750!!!no hacking also

i argued i only small base and the shower kerbs nia and my contractor have got the contact for the hdb tiles from my building management and he will go and get the tiles required for me and pass me the receipt for rembursement lor .. so that hualage nt included tiles ...

thanks for the encouragement .. hb gg to speak with another lawyer later while im still at work ..

aircon trunking being done at this moment ...

also have ordered 30pcs of the samsung led recessed downlights from china (hopefully i will get my items) est shipment will reach me on 18th aug (cant wait ..) ..

smd 5050 samsung epistar led (60 leds)

size 150 mm X 150mm X 30mm

cut-out size 120mm X 120mm X 30mm

hopefully it works ..

have also calculated my lighting points will be quite alot .. headache :(

also will need order another batch of the downlights but will only order after the shipment reach me ..:)

my trunking have been done and its extremely horrendous .. is it normal for trunking to run from bottom of the beam above the door across the whole room of wall (where i intend to put my wradrobe) to the other room?

Also the bathroom trunlking is even worse .. i expected fat trunking but not to the extent of THAT FAT and all lump up 2 rows at my storage heater area .. what the **** are they thing about ., Also they broke my common bathroom basin ....

NEVER GET FROM GC ..!! gg to meet their supervisor on friday and i do expect a rework !!

my trunking have been done and its extremely horrendous .. is it normal for trunking to run from bottom of the beam above the door across the whole room of wall (where i intend to put my wradrobe) to the other room?

Also the bathroom trunlking is even worse .. i expected fat trunking but not to the extent of THAT FAT and all lump up 2 rows at my storage heater area .. what the **** are they thing about ., Also they broke my common bathroom basin ....

NEVER GET FROM GC ..!! gg to meet their supervisor on friday and i do expect a rework !!

bro your BTO project is called segar meadows? so fast got keys already? thought segar meadows is from July 2011 BTO.. http://www101.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu07p.nsf/0/11JULBTOBP_page/$file/11JULBTOBP_about0.htm?open&ft=bto

hm that means they expanding the area bah .. (there goes the archery .. or opps is it gone already ..) hmz .. hopefully this will entails better transport means and more amenities ..

been trying to find hot water dispenser now .. nt very easy to get especially when size is a concern :( Hopefully will get one settled soon ..

Ayukie,

Sorry to hear about your cheater id.

Mind PMing me where & how much you paid for your LED downlights?

What are the specs?

Also did you get LED strips for covelight?

Thanks in advance! =)

Cheers