Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lapetite

Where To Get The Cheapest Led Lightings

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest rainbowvale

May I ask where to get the cheapest LED lightnings in Singapore

Cheapest or not I don't know, but can try greenieshop.com

Ebay probably cheaper, but take very long.

Edited by rainbowvale

You can try excel hardware.. It's good and cheap. Comes with warm light or cool light, whichever way you like.

you can go see www.excelhw.com.sg for their LED lights. But it's best to go to their showroom to see, i just went there about a couple of months ago. their staffs service and the LED are awesome ! hope it helps you :)

Hello, I'd like to share the deal I got on my LED downlights. :) It's actually the halogen downlight frame but with an LED bulb (3 watts) and the required transformer. I had bought some from another shop at Balestier for $34 for one (silver square frame), but later on because I decided to install more lights I found this other place called - at Kaki Bukit Road 2 (it's inside the light shop which is opposite the road from the Honda showroom) which sold it at $28 for one (white round frame). I think the price is quite cheap, though I haven't installed them yet so no idea if they will be durable. But at least it's the bulb type so can just replace easily if it burns out.

i actually saw this type of LED 3w downlight at lightings.com before

they selling $28 per piece only

super cheap

but not very bright

good for low ceilings <2.4m, eg corridors

if u want to light up living or dining room, use 7w at least

Yes I am using it for my corridors. :) Seems to be very bright actually, sometimes the sales people will say its "extra bright" LED or whatever, but I am not sure if that is true or false. But from my observation it's bright enough! Didn't know lightings.com has it for $28 too. Nevermind la, anyway, same price!

DK lighting at Geylang Road is selling 10W LED downlights for $65 each. While stocks last. The boss was very nice even though I didnt buy any lightings from him.

Dear all LED light lovers, check out this place at havelock road near bukit ho swee hawker centre, it is one of those shops below HDB flats.

Shop name is saveOne. Lights are from China, so is many other shops rite? anyway, address is at blk 22 havelock road #01-681. Please dun go wrong shop, they have a neighbor selling lightings as well. SaveOne sells non fancy LED ceiling lights, down lights, etc.

I bought some down lights from them. 10w at $54 each, 12W at $64 each, they even sell UFO looking LED ceiling light good for bathrooms with motion sensors, price is only $38. For reference, I saw a ceiling light LED too, going for only $48, the same lights selling at one of the lightings shop at trade hub for $120' :jawdrop:

One more thing to add, their lights all comes with a built in transformer to bring down the power from our wiring, installation of their lights is just the same as any other halogen down lights, no external transformer boxes

Hope this helps.

Edited by Phintastic