Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YunYun

My Colourful, Fun House

Welcome to my t-blog! :D

I chanced upon this site whilst searching for information before the renovation of my house. Now the renovation is on the go, if things go as planned, we will move in this lovely home by end of this month.

Let me start with the floor plan and the 3D designs:

Floorplan:

Floorplan1.png

Foyer:Foyer.jpg

Kitchen:Kitchen.jpg

Living Room:LivingRoom.jpg

Master Bedroom:MasterBedroom.jpg

Edited by YunYun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My living room and bedrooms are all facing the road, above the sight of LRT. Hence, I am having an unblock view now, I can even see the Punggol sea :P but am not sure what would it become when the development on the opposite site of the rood is ready. :dunno:

Below are some pictures of the original look of my house before any renovation work has been carried out:

Living room:

IMG_0313.jpg

Study room:

IMG_0317.jpg

Sister room:

IMG_0318.jpg

Master Bedroom:

IMG_0319.jpg

Edited by YunYun

Welcome to RT!

Love the overhead feature ceiling in the Master bedroom - definitely adds an elegant feel to the room. The 3Ds don't depict much colour, except for a few splashes but that could be your intended look? CutieCat is going all-out with the colourful theme. You should check out her t-blog. Very nice 3Ds - will be tuning in to your progress!

Best of luck with your reno process!

- Ely

Our kitchen is rather small. So, we decided to adopt an open concept, that is to have part of the kitchen wall hacked and replaced by tempered glass. I will be able to catch a glimpse of the tv while cooking in the kitchen. :sport-smiley-004:

IMG_0314.jpg

We have a service yard that is really windy. I like it a lot as clothes can dry easily.

IMG_0315.jpg

yup, that is our intended look. :P

We have different colour scheme for each room : Living room is light green as we like it bright and Study room is white wall with black flooring as we want to have an office feeling. My sister's bedroom is her favorite purple and my bedroom will be the cozy feeling. Kitchen is also white as provided by HDB.

The feature ceiling of the my bedroom is stucco wall. The stucco material is actually sprayed onto the false ceiling. We had seen the actual stuff at my ID's office and we found it fascinating. :D

you have very interesting designs for ceilings! Esp ur starry effect bedroom ceiling

Thanks! :P

I chance upon this site whilst searching for information before the renovation of my house. Now the renovation is on the go, if things go as planned, we will move in this lovely home by end of this month.

Floorplan:

Floorplan1.png

Hi Yunyun, I'm new here too! I've the same layout too, i'm from Damai Grove :D

Really love your design, really nice.. I'm having headache to find ID..

Do you mind to share which ID and how much does it cost?

When are you planning to start work?

Just saw from your signature , it's i-bridge. haha

but still interested to know the cost so that I can expect for mine.. :rolleyes:

Edited by mujigal

wah punggol! nice! next time can see the waterfront way...

btw your master bedroom ceiling...how do u intend to achieve that effect? nice!

Thanks! the false ceiling will be sprayed with stucco material to have that starry effect.

We hope the effect will be obvious :)

Hi Yunyun, I'm new here too! I've the same layout too, i'm from Damai Grove :D

Really love your design, really nice.. I'm having headache to find ID..

When are you planning to start work?

Just saw from your signature , it's i-bridge. haha

but still interested to know the cost so that I can expect for mine.. :rolleyes:

You have a pm :)

I chance upon this site whilst searching for information before the renovation of my house. Now the renovation is on the go, if things go as planned, we will move in this lovely home by end of this month.

Floorplan:

Floorplan1.png

wOw :jawdrop:

Yun yun You have very Swee hse..So envy :dribble: hehe

I'm from sengkang area :yamseng:

Thanks

Floorplan:

Floorplan1.png

Hi Hi ,

We have a lot of similarities with your plan..my shoe cabinet is placed at the same area in foyer with the same design (top/bottom with shelf to drop keys in between) ..after much consideration & arguements with hubby on the open concept kitchen for more than 2 years ..ha..ha..we also decided on the tempered glass concept since not possible to sacrifice much walking area inbetween due to the small space we have in the kitchen ..and also bcos i wanted to watch tv while doin dishes :P ..ha..ha

We are also avoiding the top cabinets since the kitchen will look congested , and of course with the temepered glass it makes it difficult too..are you considering inner laminates for your kitchen cabinets ?..hubby wanted white kitchen like you have but i oppose since it's so common and goin for the glamarous black piano instead :good:

1 more thing...the sofa we bought from Mobella is quite similar with the sofa shown on your 3d with steel rod backing ..we're considering steel and glass throughout ..that's a little different compared to your colourful choice..ha..ha

wOw :jawdrop:

Yun yun You have very Swee hse..So envy :dribble: hehe

I'm from sengkang area :yamseng:

Thanks

Thanks!I have just pm u the contact :D