Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alannn

Solid Wood Strip

Hi there, can anyone here recommend me timber shop that carry solid wood strip, i am particularly looking for 30mm x 20mm profile.and also preferably a store that can also do delivery

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there, can anyone here recommend me timber shop that carry solid wood strip, i am particularly looking for 30mm x 20mm profile.and also preferably a store that can also do delivery

Try Trengganu rd . Beside the coffee shop that sells the famous laksa. There is a workshop selling wooden strips / planks to your required size .

Try Trengganu rd . Beside the coffee shop that sells the famous laksa. There is a workshop selling wooden strips / planks to your required size .

Hi, you mean at Chinatown?

hi you can try Wen Tat Hardware at Hougang Ave 1. You can check out their number from yellow pages, call first before going down. They have a wide range of profiles and can deliver if the volume is big.

http://70wood.blogspot.com

Where can I find high-quality wooden log stores that provide both functional storage and an attractive design? Do you have any recommendations for stores or manufacturers that offer a variety of wooden log store options?

Hello! I recently found a great selection of wood logs at Wooden Log Stores and am very pleased with my purchase. The wood log storage I purchased not only looks beautiful in my garden but is also a great storage area for firewood. It is durable and well-constructed and the design complements my outdoor space. I found their staff to be helpful and they had a variety of sizes and styles to choose from. I would recommend checking them out if you are looking for wood log stores that combine functionality and aesthetics.