Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wilsonc7

Master Bedroom Ideas

floorplan3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guys,

Please help to take a look at my Main Bedroom and any ideas on how can I go about achieving some of my criterias?

1) I have an existing 32" LED TV that needs to be inside the room.

2) I have a queen size bed that I will need to put inside as well.

By putting the bed at one end, and the tv at the other makes the tv seems super small!

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

floorplan3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guys,

Please help to take a look at my Main Bedroom and any ideas on how can I go about achieving some of my criterias?

1) I have an existing 32" LED TV that needs to be inside the room.

2) I have a queen size bed that I will need to put inside as well.

By putting the bed at one end, and the tv at the other makes the tv seems super small!

Any suggestions are appreciated!

no wardrobe in your room?

Yes, forgot to mention the standard items like wardrobe :)

So if we put in the wardrobe and the bed, it seems not much place the TV can be placed leh. :(

well, what my friend did was to put her tv in the wardrobe. So, she has one column that is solely to place tv and dvd player, and the tv cable plug and electricity plug for tv is in there too etc. And she has a deep wardrobe, which eats into the other room. For your case, the next room door, you may need to relocate the door. You may consider this option.

Else, create a small room for WIW, which will make your room a lot smaller, and the tv will be hang on the wall, but the tv will be very close to your bed. Perhaps having 20 to 40 cm space, which not possible to walk, else close up the gap to just place your bed only.

Else, have a normal wardrobe , you place your tv at the wall that is beside the toilet entrance in your MBR ?

And are you going to have dresser?

Edited by MingzhuAng

Hmm, dresser is not the cardinal requirements. Just a nice to have feature.

Took a look around magazines, online for ideas and found one idea that uses partition with the tv mounted on it. The wardrobe is then placed behind. Pretty cool idea but seems too narrow space to cram everything in. The 4m really not here not there.