Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Drexter

Anybody Has Information On Diffuser, Humidifier, Air Purifier

Anybody has information on diffuser, humidifier, air purifier? Too many in the market, dunno which to buy.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

What is diffuser? For air purifier Sharp Plasmacluster is very good. Humidifier only needed if you always sleep in aircon room and your skin is dry.

i have been using a novita humidifier...so far so good...

That does not comes with air purifier right?

no bro...just a humidifier...

Oh, I'm looking for a 2in1 and hopefully can relief my wife's sinus.

Had decided to get the sharp air purifier cum humidifier for my master room. Guess that's more value for money in the market

Hi,

Honeywell and BlueAir are air purifier (and they dont look pretty). If i m not wrong these 2 brands are used in hospital but of coz the premium grade which cost $1000s. Personally i have a blueair, but used it for only couple of mths. My kids' PD does not think they are very helpful for sinus, asthma etc as it only help relief/improve slightly (eg, with med can relief till 90%, with purifier add'l 5-10% ) of health problems. We spent months looking for such machine and found out Negative Ion is Not suitable for asthmatic people (not sure abt sinus), and too much of it is actually not good even for people with no "breathing" problem. That was the reason why we got just a air purifier. Dont take my word wholesale, research more. My sil kids have sensitive air way too and she likes the blueair she has.

Edited by porcupine12trade

Hi,

Honeywell and BlueAir are air purifier (and they dont look pretty). If i m not wrong these 2 brands are used in hospital but of coz the premium grade which cost $1000s. Personally i have a blueair, but used it for only couple of mths. My kids' PD does not think they are very helpful for sinus, asthma etc as it only help relief/improve slightly (eg, with med can relief till 90%, with purifier add'l 5-10% ) of health problems. We spent months looking for such machine and found out Negative Ion is Not suitable for asthmatic people (not sure abt sinus), and too much of it is actually not good even for people with no "breathing" problem. That was the reason why we got just a air purifier. Dont take my word wholesale, research more. My sil kids have sensitive air way too and she likes the blueair she has.

I just heard that the delphin vacuum cleaner can purify air too. Pour abit of dettol in the machine and your room will smell like hospital in 10mins.