Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tanwg

4A Resale Unit In Tampines

Hi People,

This is my first post in this forum and I have decided to start a T-blog to share with everyone my renovation process. My flat is a 4A resale flat in Tampines. KInd of broke after getting this unit due to the COV and bank loan, so I do have a very limited budget. Anyway I got my keys and now I am looking for ID/contractor to do up my new home! Just to as a start, below is my floorplan:

floorplan.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have talked to Linewerkz. The ID is Andee Ang. If anyone does have any experience with Linewerkz or Andee, please let me know. We are also thinking if we should use a main contractor whom our cousin has used before. But as he is just a contractor, he might not be able to provide us with design ideas. Or if anyone wants to recommend any ID, I would love to hear from you too!

But we are still in a very initial stage. Hope to post more soon!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nice layout:) too bad you are on a limited budget...else i'd recommend you BoxId Studio...they are really good creatively....finished my house in feb. Good luck renovating:)

nice layout:) too bad you are on a limited budget...else i'd recommend you BoxId Studio...they are really good creatively....finished my house in feb. Good luck renovating:)

Thanks elenaisk! Do you have anyone to recommend from BoxId Studio? I read around the forum a bit and there are some very popular IDs, like Jessie who did zhiz's place. I am sure she is swarmed by jobs now.

I think can always forward my requirements and see if I can adjust it to meet my budget of around 30k

Oh and can you upload some pics of your place?

Ok I have been through 21 days of ID/Contractor search and finally end up with one. I have gone through 6 different IDs/contractors, all with varying prices, personalities and ideas. Some have more ideas and some have less. These IDs/Contractors are all based on referrals and from this forum.

My ID is very easy to talk to and upfront with his opinion. He is also very prompt on his replies, very friendly and very patient with all our questions. He also promised good quality work and material (which ID does not.. haha). Me and my wife have good impressions of him and we hoped that the entire process will go through smoothly. It is quite weird that I do not see his name here as he is in the market for more than 10 years. I told my ID that I will give a review of him on Renotalk after the handover, be it good or bad, so that forumers will have one more ID to consider or avoid.

Oh, and we will be searching for tiles tomorrow!

I realised that I haven't upload photos of my flat existing look. But the photos are in my wife's phone so I got to transfer them over but I promised to put them up!

Edited by tanwg