Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ksa

~ My Humble And Budget Budget Abode ~

wah.. so tired today.. went out and bought my tv and washer and all..

bought a LED philips 42" and a soundbar at ard $2.4k .. electrolux washer at $600.. lg fridge at $900...

super broke now.. arghh..

stil hvent found our sofa yet..

decided to switch from full leather to fabric instead..

any reviews on massimmo ??

saw their webby .. like not bad... not sure if their prices are ex?

viewed some from OM today too.. erm, not bad too...

think tomorrow or next week wil go buy lightings and fans.. ned to check w my contractor..

btw, need FS advise..? anyone knows if i can place my sink basin opp my toilet in the kitchen?

and also, anyone undermount their sink basin for their kitchen?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah.. so tired today.. went out and bought my tv and washer and all..

bought a LED philips 42" and a soundbar at ard $2.4k .. electrolux washer at $600.. lg fridge at $900...

super broke now.. arghh..

stil hvent found our sofa yet..

decided to switch from full leather to fabric instead..

any reviews on massimmo ??

saw their webby .. like not bad... not sure if their prices are ex?

viewed some from OM today too.. erm, not bad too...

think tomorrow or next week wil go buy lightings and fans.. ned to check w my contractor..

btw, need FS advise..? anyone knows if i can place my sink basin opp my toilet in the kitchen?

and also, anyone undermount their sink basin for their kitchen?

I haven had time to take a pic of my sofa and post for u!.. will try to rem to get it done today.. :)

I actually went to massimmo too.. price wise i think a bit more exp than OM.. but they do have good deals occassionaly, check out their website.

but most of their sofa have low backrest, thats why i din get in the end.

which OM did u go too? I think the one at joo seng is a bit cheaper.. their outlet, and have quite good discounts.. my sales staff was amy, and i thought she was pretty helpful and thoughtful.. like i went back months later to get other stuff and she rememebered what i bought and suggested what she though matches what I bought previously.

I haven had time to take a pic of my sofa and post for u!.. will try to rem to get it done today.. :)

I actually went to massimmo too.. price wise i think a bit more exp than OM.. but they do have good deals occassionaly, check out their website.

but most of their sofa have low backrest, thats why i din get in the end.

which OM did u go too? I think the one at joo seng is a bit cheaper.. their outlet, and have quite good discounts.. my sales staff was amy, and i thought she was pretty helpful and thoughtful.. like i went back months later to get other stuff and she rememebered what i bought and suggested what she though matches what I bought previously.

hihi.. tks.. i went OM today.. saw the sofa liao.. but too big cos its 2.8m.. i can only take max 2.6m nia..

i think i might opt for massimmo... they hvin sale now.. theer are a few high bk rest model actually... quite comfy rather than OM.. haha..

prices are comparable since they hvin sales now..

i only bought my dinin set from OM.. served by amy too... ya she is rather friendly.. but today i went, amy not in. its a guyy tat served me... very unfriendly lor.. haha..

in the end, i walk out... lol..

so happy! today got my keys and went in and did the pineapple roll and some rice/salt splashing(advised by my mum).. hehe.. contractor applyin permit liao.. hope can start reno next week.. chose an aus date for *dong tu*!

btw,, anyone got gd banker to reccomend for reno loan?

so happy! today got my keys and went in and did the pineapple roll and some rice/salt splashing(advised by my mum).. hehe.. contractor applyin permit liao.. hope can start reno next week.. chose an aus date for *dong tu*!

Congrats and wish u a smooth n fun reno journey :sport-smiley-004:

Wa I like ur big big kitchen, nowadays all so small nia.

Some more ur place all square square so easy to design.

Hope to see many many pics soon! Huat ah!

Congrats and wish u a smooth n fun reno journey :sport-smiley-004:

Tks!! Already alot of disagreements along the way liao.. Haizzzz ... More to come lor...

:(

Wa I like ur big big kitchen, nowadays all so small nia.

Some more ur place all square square so easy to design.

Hope to see many many pics soon! Huat ah!

Tks!! Hah.. But my kitchen not as big la... Hehe...

Yeap, Reno shd start next fri if permits goes thru... Hws ur revamp gg on?

:)

hihi.. tks.. i went OM today.. saw the sofa liao.. but too big cos its 2.8m.. i can only take max 2.6m nia..

i think i might opt for massimmo... they hvin sale now.. theer are a few high bk rest model actually... quite comfy rather than OM.. haha..

prices are comparable since they hvin sales now..

i only bought my dinin set from OM.. served by amy too... ya she is rather friendly.. but today i went, amy not in. its a guyy tat served me... very unfriendly lor.. haha..

in the end, i walk out... lol..

btw,, anyone got gd banker to reccomend for reno loan?

I think the sofa can choose 3 seater without L to fit.. thats what i did..

0cf19ef6.jpg

I think the sofa can choose 3 seater without L to fit.. thats what i did..

0cf19ef6.jpg

Tks dear! The salesman nv tell me can choose lor.. Anyway, I bought massimmo liao.. Hope it turns out well.. Haha..

So excited! Hacking starts this Friday!! Hopefully can go on well n we can move in mid of august!!

Yipee!!

Cant wait!!

Everything buy liao.. Now left home accessories, curtains/blinds and all..

Carpet maybe..

Erm..

Finger crossed!!

:)

Oh almost a month after my last post! Getting lazy to blog liao... Lol..

Nothing much for the past month cos bz finalizing the pics n designs, choosing laminates n bla bla..

Finally coming bk to the Reno...

Plaster of kitchen walls done

Tiling for all done..

Homo white tiles for living , black tiles foe kitchen , dark brown laminates for all rooms..

Black tinted windows for all , top hung bronze windows for all..

This week shd be done with all the wiring n all.. Partial carpentry wil Also be done ba...

Next weekend, most of my items wil be delivered to my plc liao...

Est handover is 3rd week aug...

Hopefully nothing does wrong...

Happy national day in advance!

Dint really take pics cos nv really go up the unit n see.. However, a few pics here now! Hehe ...

ce0b9616.jpg

so long nv come in and post!! so bz cos ive moved in liao...

so many things yet to unpack .. lazy ..

hhaa

overall, my contractor is gd and carpentary is gd!

not much to complain abt...

some pics to share!

6958f2a0.jpg

f07c08e0.jpg

80e33e55.jpg

29d680d7.jpg

my WIW

4dc14212.jpg

Hi ... Haha! I love red colour! My previous wardrobe also red but not wiw la.. Lol..

Actually after putting the clothes n all, the red is not Tat red anymore! Hehe !

Btw, my boy room, jus a wardrobe cos the rest are all his toys, n he's still sleepin w us so nothing much to see.. Keke..

a0209487.jpg

My messy dining area! Lol

0e4561de.jpg