Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jermaine

Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter

Hi guys, apologies for my really silly question:

For those of you who bought the Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter aircon, is the word "inverter" labelled on the air con unit? I just viewed an apartment that day and noted the words Mitsubishi and Starmex, but no Inverter, so just wondering if its possible that model can still be the Inverter series.

Thanks in advance! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

mind sharing why you say its overated? Am deciding between this and the Toshiba one. Power comsumption wise slighly better only for Toshiba. However, price wise is at least 300 too 400 more.

Hi guys, apologies for my really silly question:

For those of you who bought the Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter aircon, is the word "inverter" labelled on the air con unit? I just viewed an apartment that day and noted the words Mitsubishi and Starmex, but no Inverter, so just wondering if its possible that model can still be the Inverter series.

Thanks in advance! :P

hi jermaine

yes for my model: MSYGE10

on the centre part of the unit 'mitsubishi electric

inverter'

at the far right bottom corner 'starmex'

hope this helps :)

price very different

for inverter sys3 i got it at $2.7k

for non-inverter, $1.8k can get , ie 50% cheaper

my rough calculation would be: nimm12, you got yourself a good catch! 2.7k for the popular mit inv sys3? happy for ya :good:

my rough calculation would be: nimm12, you got yourself a good catch! 2.7k for the popular mit inv sys3? happy for ya :good:

hmz i gt 4050 for system 4 (inverter)

compressor: 28k

mbr: 12k

2 x rooms: 9k

hall : 22k

(i wonder if that will works although i was asurred that combi can works even if i on all at same time .. altho will take longer to cool ..)

upgrade to 1/2 inch insulation

2 x installation

5 yrs extended warranty ..

good buy ?

Hi ayukie!

An amateur like myself would only compare prices against Big Boys, so may not be acurrate!

Mine is a Mitsubishi inverter system 2 costing <$2200 whereas Big Boys selling @ >$2.6k averagely. U might wana use this as a gauge?

Moreover I find em (my engaged aircons company) friendly

& pretty efficient in terms of customer services as well as coordination work. Installation part - might not know bout any .5" pipings but understand there r certain specification installators need to adhere to in terms of types of pipings to be used (for certain particular models) else Mitsubishi may void their warranty in the event of malfunction...i could be wrong but anyone care to verify on this statement?? (heard fm my installators)

Edited by tuasbird

hi jermaine

yes for my model: MSYGE10

on the centre part of the unit 'mitsubishi electric

inverter'

at the far right bottom corner 'starmex'

hope this helps :)

Thanks for your reply! My current Daikin has the word inverter too.. So i guess the model i was looking at wasnt the inverter :P

Thanks for your reply! My current Daikin has the word inverter too.. So i guess the model i was looking at wasnt the inverter :P

Hey don't mention :)

is this starmexx?

i have seen this combi going for 3.5k inclusive gst and upgraded copper and insulation

thing to note about turning on all AC units together is not the slower cooling

its the overloading of your compressor

not advisable to run all AC units together = 12+9+9+22 = 62 <- :bangwall:

Yupz starmex .. thats what i was worried about on the overloading part .. whih was why i had wanted get panasonic sys 3 + single spilt (hall) which is 2 compressor but then everyone discourage me from such a combi :(

hmz so 500 for the extended warranty :(

i am torn between Mitsubishi electric starmex and Mitsubishi Heavy industries... Which one is better??

if in doubt, go with the flow lor :P

couldn't be too far wrong with the common choice: ME starmex

anyway was told that presently, the 'reliable' two in the market are Mitsubishi Electric & Daikin.

IMHO, so long as your happy with the price, the installation ok, your aircons eventually perform well or the aircons company engaged is a responsible one on post-service ...think that is good good enough liao :good:

cheers!

mind sharing why you say its overated? Am deciding between this and the Toshiba one. Power comsumption wise slighly better only for Toshiba. However, price wise is at least 300 too 400 more.

Becoz Mitsubishi is not what it used to be years ago.

Look at the advertising for Mitsubishi and have you wonder why Toshiba doesnt do that?

Ever wonder you are paying for the advertisements?

Toshiba compressor is still the only one made in Japan.

Hope that answers your questions.