Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrielx

New Boon Lay Abode

We completed our resale transaction on 12 Sept and i went down to our roach infested house to plant some roach traps, took some pics while there roach hunting and baiting :o

Kitchen

kitchennu.jpg

By adrielx1984 at 2011-09-16

kitchen2w.jpg

By adrielx1984 at 2011-09-1

Service Balcony (Dunno why previous tenants put the stove there)

servicebalcony.jpg

By adrielx1984 at 2011-09-16

Edited by adrielx

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

where will you be getting the roller binds? just wonder cause I might want to install this at my study room

My id says she's got contact for roller blinds.. So I guess maybe I will be getting the blinds thru her.. Hopefully got discount.. :notti:

We met our ID with all of her workers in charge yesterday at our flat.. Din know there were so many details to finalise before hacking starts.. We were in there discussing about electrical points, plumbing, hacking details and air con installation details with Sam from Imperial AirCon from 1430hrs to 1700hrs.. Whew~! well at least work has started and is scheduled to finish in 8 weeks.. Will try to take some pics of works in progress these few days.. Selecting tiles, buying lightings and toilet stuff tml! Expecting another tiring day tml.. :o

Busy day.. Went down to Hafary (Parking is a nightmare there!!!) to select tiles for our kitchen, bathrooms and entrance foyer. Was **** fun and pleased with our selection. After which dropped down to ID's recommend toilet fittings shop to purchase our sinks, wc and accessories and busted $2k++ in the process :o Din buy taps there cuz thought we wan to get Grohe taps and rainshowers from Interior Affairs who's having 25% sale. But when we went down to Interior Affairs, wifey and I din see any taps that we like so most likely rainshowers will still be from Grohe while the taps will go back get from ID's recommended shop.

Anyway, for WC we bought the ever popular Arino Caprio. Got it for $480 which we feel quite an ok price

arinocaprio.jpg

By adrielx1984 at 2011-09-22

arinocaprio2.jpg

This are the tiles we picked yesterday for the bathrooms, kitchen and entrance foyer. Not changing the tiles for bedrooms and living rooms cuz they are terrazo and marble tiles respectively. Just need a little polishing and they will look shiny and new again!

Kitchen tiles: Goin for a nice and earthy tone to complement the cabinets design of the kitchen

kitchenr.jpg

Bathroom tiles: ID said these choices of tiles will complement the overall resort feel of the house. I like the glittery mosaic tiles the most! :sport-smiley-004:

bathrooma.jpg

Entrance Foyer Tiles: WIfey had her apprehension about this tile because it's a love it or hate it kind of design... But we decide to just take a gamble and be adventurous about it cuz the sq area it covers in the foyer will not be huge.. hehe.. longing to see how it turns out overall.. :sport-smiley-018:

foyera.jpg

Entrance Foyer Tiles: WIfey had her apprehension about this tile because it's a love it or hate it kind of design... But we decide to just take a gamble and be adventurous about it cuz the sq area it covers in the foyer will not be huge.. hehe.. longing to see how it turns out overall.. :sport-smiley-018:

foyera.jpg

Dun worry! I use this tile for my bathroom n I simply love it!

Dun worry! I use this tile for my bathroom n I simply love it!

Really?? do you haf finished pics of ur bathroom? reali curious how the overall appearance of the tile is..

U go to my blog n see leh... I got take a few pics la...

The tiles look gd in ur bathroom. Wonder how they will look in my entrance foyer.. Anyway juz got back from my work in progress flat. Here's some after demo pics:

Open kitchen view from living room (Decided to go for full open concept instead of semi open liao)

kitchenopen.jpg

By adrielx1984 at 2011-09-23

img0938r.jpg

By adrielx1984 at 2011-09-23

Edited by adrielx