Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DKWM

Soft Closing - Blum System

Hi all,

Any one using the Blum System ? Soft closing for either drawer or casement door ?

Can any Blum users comment on this product ? I am talking abt the Manual instead of the electrical type.

I am looking into getting the tandembox and clip on hinge for my kitchen cabinet.

Regards

Desmond

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

Any one using the Blum System ? Soft closing for either drawer or casement door ?

Can any Blum users comment on this product ? I am talking abt the Manual instead of the electrical type.

I am looking into getting the tandembox and clip on hinge for my kitchen cabinet.

Regards

Desmond

BLUM definitely the best but expensive. If you have spare budget, go for blum. If not, the china ones depends on luck. Some owners can use very long, some just use abt a year and its gone.

Seem like not much user ?? I really hope users will come in and give some comment ...

Seem like not much user ?? I really hope users will come in and give some comment ...

I had googled. No reviews yet

I have been using Blum stuff in my kitchen and wardrobes. Honestly, I think they are one of the best investments. After 5 years, still functions like brand new. 5 stars.

Hi Zondar,

Are you using the electrical operated system or the manual operated ?

Is it true that they provided 20 years warranty ?

Regards

Desmond

Hi Zondar,

Are you using the electrical operated system or the manual operated ?

Is it true that they provided 20 years warranty ?

Regards

Desmond

Mine is the manual system, although I am not too sure about the warranty as I got it from my contractor. My opinion is it is very realiable and does make your kitchen look more 'class'... if you know what I mean. :good: