Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
garywu

Reflective Film For Fengshui.

Oh dear, so my dad having the Guan Gong altar facing my neighbour will have bad karma? My friend has a bagua mirror facing his neighbour door, so he and his master will have bad karma? Don't understand, many developers have mirror shining reflective buildings and all of them and their masters have bad karma? My colleague read from Lilian Too books and place Qi Lin on his table facing another colleague, so like this he and Lilian Too will also have bad Karma?

Hi The5Cs,

A bagua mirror is a Taoist dilution of feng shui. Somebody hanging a bagua mirror to face a neighbour's door will not suffer bad karma because a bagua mirror is but a mirror. It will cause no harm to anyone, neither will it deflect away any negative energy. It is just a mirror that cost a few dollars.

If you like the look of a Qi Lin on your study table, by all means, display it. But it's harmless, just like the bagua mirror. If it's so easy to have an edge over a colleague at work, we all would be directors and VPs by now, simply by placing Qi Lins all over our office desks and pointing them at your competitors at work. Promotion at work has a lot to do with your bazi chart.

Buying ornaments can improve fortune, not yours but the retailer selling these to believers. It's plain hope that people are buying.

Cheers my friend

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation