Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
metalbone

Our Mb Home @ Pioneer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes I did hide my fibre optic termination box inside my console but as the termination box was installed before my reno so the carpenter has to cut a hole at the back of the console for the box.

The clearance height of my console is around 10 inches which is just nice to fit the Singtel modem.

26092011294.jpg

Tks alot Metalbone! Sorry I so kiasu n kiasee. Today the open net contractor still call me n instruct muz hv 14inch height! :furious: I had been showing pictures to them but still die die said needed! I really give up!

When u said clearance height is the internal? Can u kindly juz give me the total tv console height n I juz do exactly the same! My console is similar to yours but juz that I using different laminate...

I really appreciate for all the help in renotalk...This stupid open net is driving me nuts! Faintzzzzzzzz......

The contractor even 'compliment' that I am very smart to have alot of pictures but what u all did will hv problems, illegal...blah blah blah...I dun wan to Hear lor...CRAZY!!! Even said this was done last time so it was allowed but now it's illegal???

Edited by angelbutterfly

Hi^^ I'm planning to buy same hitachi fridge as u. Can share the one u have is what color? Stainless steel or silver glass? Can take a clearer pic for me?.. I'm hoping to get stainless steel but can't find the display anywhere at all.. Thanks in advance ^^

Tks alot Metalbone! Sorry I so kiasu n kiasee. Today the open net contractor still call me n instruct muz hv 14inch height! :furious: I had been showing pictures to them but still die die said needed! I really give up!

When u said clearance height is the internal? Can u kindly juz give me the total tv console height n I juz do exactly the same! My console is similar to yours but juz that I using different laminate...

I really appreciate for all the help in renotalk...This stupid open net is driving me nuts! Faintzzzzzzzz......

The contractor even 'compliment' that I am very smart to have alot of pictures but what u all did will hv problems, illegal...blah blah blah...I dun wan to Hear lor...CRAZY!excl.gif Even said this was done last time so it was allowed but now it's illegal???

The OpenNet contractor sound like BS to me, as long as u have enough clearance to insert and take out the fibre optics cable to the termination box should be enough.

I know ur frustration. I have also been dealing with them and Singtel for the past 1 month due to my Singtel Exstream fiber service issues. curse.gif

Yes the 10inch clearance height is for the internal. My TV console height is 12inches.

Hi^^ I'm planning to buy same hitachi fridge as u. Can share the one u have is what color? Stainless steel or silver glass? Can take a clearer pic for me?.. I'm hoping to get stainless steel but can't find the display anywhere at all.. Thanks in advance ^^

Mine is the silver glass. So far we are very pleased with it. thumbsup.gif The pics I will try to post tonight.

One reason why we didnt buy the stainless steel is that the salesman told us that if there is a dent or crack on it, it will be quite visible

Hi bro, we just brought an unit at 64X, the layout is exactly like yours.

Mind to pm me who is ur ID as well as the cost of the reno?

Thnks in advance!

Congrats!

Have pm u. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, our dining lights does hv some difference though. Look closely...Great mind think alike la! Still dunno if I should sell it..

Did u install cat6 cables? How come I dun see RJ45 faceplate in yr tv console?

hi Bro,

today is our 2nd day of reno... first day all hacking done up for whole house... lets hope everything will flow smoothly too..

Hi, our dining lights does hv some difference though. Look closely...Great mind think alike la! Still dunno if I should sell it..

Did u install cat6 cables? How come I dun see RJ45 faceplate in yr tv console?

Yup I saw some difference lol

Yes I install cat6 cable, but i didnt install the faceplate in my tv console. It is a ct6 cable from the tv console (hidden to the ceiling) to a faceplate at my study room.

In this way I do not need another cat6 cable at my tv console.

hi Bro,

today is our 2nd day of reno... first day all hacking done up for whole house... lets hope everything will flow smoothly too..

Great! Have a happy and smooth reno journey. dancingqueen.gif

Next time I can visit ur house. yamseng.gif

I still got ur booklet LOL

Edited by metalbone