Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi

M looking to get three ceiling fans and one wall fan and various lights for a four-rom resale.

Can you please share on your catalog and price list?

Thank you

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

M looking to get three ceiling fans and one wall fan and various lights for a four-rom resale.

Can you please share on your catalog and price list?

Thank you

hi I'm looking for 1) a 48"-52" Ceiling fan with LED light plus remote for my Living

2) 3 Nos x 42" Ceiling fan with LED Light with remote or wall switch control

Can pm me some choice as well as price

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi...

Looking for the following:

1. 60 inch blade DC fan for living room

2. 48 inch or equivalent DC fan for Master bedroom.

Can you please provide your recommendation and pricing ?

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

hi I'm looking for 1) a 48"-52" Ceiling fan with LED light plus remote for my Living

2) 3 Nos x 42" Ceiling fan with LED Light with remote or wall switch control

Can pm me some choice as well as price

Hi...

Looking for the following:

1. 60 inch blade DC fan for living room

2. 48 inch or equivalent DC fan for Master bedroom.

Can you please provide your recommendation and pricing ?

Hi, looking for 4 ceiling fans with LED lights for 3 bedrooms and 1 living room. Could you send me catalogs and recommendation? Thanks =)

Hi pal,

Hi, looking for 4 ceiling fans with LED lights for 3 bedrooms and 1 living room. Could you send me catalogs and recommendation? Thanks =)

Hi Eric

Can you please quote me Fanco ceiling fan with light kit F1 with installation (complete package) ?

Thanks ;)

Hi pal,

Hi

Please pm the price and types of fan c/w light available, looking at 5 units.

3 X Bedrooms

1 x Living Room

1x Balcony

Can send your catalog also with brand recommendation. Also looking for all the fans and lights to operate from a remote control.

Aslo lights recommendation for the Dining area + kitchen.

Thanks!

Atul.

Hi pal,

Hi

Please pm the price and types of fan c/w light available, looking at 5 units.

3 X Bedrooms

1 x Living Room

1x Balcony

Can send your catalog also with brand recommendation. Also looking for all the fans and lights to operate from a remote control.

Aslo lights recommendation for the Dining area + kitchen.

Thanks!

Atul.

Hi, I am sourcing for LED square downlights and I need 19 pcs to replace the current square bulb downlights, would appreciate if you could recommend and quote me the cost on both the lights and labour cost in replacing it. Thanks

Hi pal,

Hi, I am sourcing for LED square downlights and I need 19 pcs to replace the current square bulb downlights, would appreciate if you could recommend and quote me the cost on both the lights and labour cost in replacing it. Thanks

Hi, can you send me your catalogue for ceiling fans and lights, particularly haiku fans 52"? Thanks!

Hi pal,