Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
treeOfLife

Extream Condensation In Hitachi Fridge

I bought a Hitachi fridge R-Z582EMX two days ago. It generates condensation that makes inside very wet. I adjust the humidity to very dry and it doesn't help. It is just like what happen to my previous fridge when I didn't close the door tightly for a very long time. The item surfaces have big water droplets.

The technician came down and open and close the fridge for a while and claims that it is within normal range and due to humid weather, etc. He adjusted the front door and told me to monitor it for a few days.

I monitored for two days and it is still the same.

Does anyone have problem with hitachi fridge before and how it can be solved?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I bought a Hitachi fridge R-Z582EMX two days ago. It generates condensation that makes inside very wet. I adjust the humidity to very dry and it doesn't help. It is just like what happen to my previous fridge when I didn't close the door tightly for a very long time. The item surfaces have big water droplets.

The technician came down and open and close the fridge for a while and claims that it is within normal range and due to humid weather, etc. He adjusted the front door and told me to monitor it for a few days.

I monitored for two days and it is still the same.

Does anyone have problem with hitachi fridge before and how it can be solved?

Well, you monitored and its still like that. Suggest you inform them immediately and press them for a quick solution. If they don't know what's wrong, doesn't matter, ask for an exchange. And tell them that if the new fridge is still like that, you'll want a full refund. See what they say. Don't need to get nasty with them, but need to be firm. So long as operator error is excluded, the condition of the fridge is not acceptable.

Well, you monitored and its still like that. Suggest you inform them immediately and press them for a quick solution. If they don't know what's wrong, doesn't matter, ask for an exchange. And tell them that if the new fridge is still like that, you'll want a full refund. See what they say. Don't need to get nasty with them, but need to be firm. So long as operator error is excluded, the condition of the fridge is not acceptable.

Thank you!