Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jadedz

My Beautiful Breezy Home @ Ne

hello everybody i hv been following this t-blog forum for quite sometime & went to find some of the recommended IDs here also. Finally decided to start 1 blog of our own. currently still in the midst of finalising our ID, & so far we hv narrowed down to the top 3. 1st thing 1st, here is our layout plan :yamseng:

floorplan.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Jus got some not so good news. Its sumting abt testing of the BCA household thingy which had failed together with some other powergrid stuff. My highly anticipated love nest cld be delayed *sob* *sob*.

To look on the brighter side at least, I hv a little more time to source for my ID. Me & hubbs actually hv a little perfectionist nature :sport-smiley-003:& we try to get the best or someone we feel comfortable handing our precious little love nest over. so far i think we have seen abt more than 10 IDs. But decided to lessen the headache & got down to 3 lo. No harm looking for a few more IDs since my keys collection cld be delayed! :dribble:

Welcome jadedz!

hmm ur floorplan looks v familiar. hehe.. is it at Fernvale R? :rolleyes:

Edited by newnyew

floorplan.jpg

Nice sensible layout! With toilets facing the bedrooms and not the kitchen... I'm not sure why it took HDB this long to figure out that most people do not like to 'do their business' and have a shower in the same place where they cook! Or have to trudge through their kitchen to take a piss in the early hours of the morning! :D

Nice sensible layout! With toilets facing the bedrooms and not the kitchen... I'm not sure why it took HDB this long to figure out that most people do not like to 'do their business' and have a shower in the same place where they cook! Or have to trudge through their kitchen to take a piss in the early hours of the morning! :D

yap same sentiments! Couldn't stand doing "business" when the folks are cooking in the kitchen, simply spoil my appetite! :bleah:

and finally HDB realise their mistake, and built all the BTOs in this way :good::good: