Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JonsMom

Dream House For Jk + J @ Macpherson

Good choice of granite! :yamseng:

Yes, it's considered fast, about 5.5weeks. And we have some delays on electrical works as we wanted to source outside if got cheaper one. :dunno: But we checked with 2 more (recommended in Renotalk), still about the same. So we let the electrician introduced by our ID to do, at least he can coordinate the workers. And in case of hiccups (there're some minors), our ID would talk to the boss. :dancingqueen:

You'll have about 1 week time for cleaning, that should be more than enough. We asked our ID to hand over to us this Friday. So we'll have 3 days to clean up.

ya granite should be very nice!!!

i agree on getting the contractor's or ID's electrician if the price is similar for the ease of coordination. otherwise more stress for us!

wow so are you taking leave to clean up??? hmmm scary schedule for the next 2 weeks. have arranged for my appliances to deliver on 2nd sept, wallpaper installation on 5th sept and bed installation on 6th sept. anyway, i dun have much time to clean up also! but contractor sd he has hired maid to clean up for us so we dun hv to worry.

Edited by joyousonline

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow so are you taking leave to clean up??? hmmm scary schedule for the next 2 weeks. have arranged for my appliances to deliver on 2nd sept, wallpaper installation on 5th sept and bed installation on 6th sept. anyway, i dun have much time to clean up also! but contractor sd he has hired maid to clean up for us so we dun hv to worry.

the general cleaning is in the reno contract. but our ID said actually our house is quite ok, just need sweeping and mopping. Even after the general cleaning, owners usually still clean once more (I sure will, feel clean if I do my own). He suggested us to cut down this item to save $$.

We'll only have few days btw hand-over and moving, so no choice but to take leave to clean up and pack up. Yes, can foresee your next 2 weeks will be very busy, I started stress up last week. add oil!! :sport-smiley-003:

the general cleaning is in the reno contract. but our ID said actually our house is quite ok, just need sweeping and mopping. Even after the general cleaning, owners usually still clean once more (I sure will, feel clean if I do my own). He suggested us to cut down this item to save $$.

We'll only have few days btw hand-over and moving, so no choice but to take leave to clean up and pack up. Yes, can foresee your next 2 weeks will be very busy, I started stress up last week. add oil!! :sport-smiley-003:

but think will have loads of dust. so you really cut the scope??

how many days leave did you take to clean up and pack up and then unpack? siong siong..nvm jia you to you too!!!

but think will have loads of dust. so you really cut the scope??

how many days leave did you take to clean up and pack up and then unpack? siong siong..nvm jia you to you too!!!

not really a lot of dust. we put a set of broom and dustpan in the house. workers usually use them to clear the dust after they finsihed their works. also, all our furniture delivered yesterday, I scare the cleaning workers might not take care of them when cleaning. I tend to take one day off to clean the house.

As for packing, just dump most of the things into boxes for moving, but I'll take 2 days off for unpacking. :yamseng:

not really a lot of dust. we put a set of broom and dustpan in the house. workers usually use them to clear the dust after they finsihed their works. also, all our furniture delivered yesterday, I scare the cleaning workers might not take care of them when cleaning. I tend to take one day off to clean the house.

As for packing, just dump most of the things into boxes for moving, but I'll take 2 days off for unpacking. :yamseng:

haha then good lo.....so excited for you!!! it's the unpacking that's not so fun though!

no pics ah??

haha then good lo.....so excited for you!!! it's the unpacking that's not so fun though!

no pics ah??

sorry, too busy these few days. allow to upload some pics after back to office. ;)

We just signed with 3D Innovative. Jxxxx Txx is our coordinator. He went for a short holiday and will be back next Wed to start work. We chose him because we had good chemistry with him although he is really not a designer but started from the bottom as a foreman in the past. BTW, we went through 10 IDs and contractors and a carpenter recommended by my hubby's colleague quoted us prices that is just a little cheaper than the IDs which really pissed us off.

Can't wait for you to upload the pictures!

Edited by snake