Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tom_kkh

Aviod This Contracto

called I-cool air con servcing to sevice my blocked air con and a leaking air con 3 weeks ago.

charged me $80 total and said his is quality chemical wash with air con top up.

after he left, i realized air con still leaking, the other 1 air flow still not very good.

called him and he came back but i was not in so he told my bro in law who is not very bright at the first place and say because there is still water in the air con thats why air still a bit block, wait for it to dry should be fine.

as for the leak air con, his excuse is because the air con is installed not parallel to the floor. wtf?!

3 week past and i realized the blocked air con still not blowing well. called this Adrian yesterday night and he told me, oh u ar, yr air con must overhaul la, same for your leak air con. than why he say my air con not aligned properly..........

i asked him y no need come down and check he knows i need to overhaul. he said first day he saw my air con he knows already.

I questioned him y he did not tell me to overhaul at the first place, if he told me i would have overhaul and save the chemical wash fee...... he said because I asked for chemical wash ma, so he kept quiet lor....

**** tolan.... the best part is, i called another air con guy and he told me the gas was not been top up at all!!!!!!!!!!

I-COOL air con service, Mr Adrian **** U!!!!!!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

what brand does your air-con come under?

Even if the warranty period is over, it's advisable that u contact the authorised distributor to request for servicing.

they would charge accordingly since the warranty period has already lapse.

e.g. Sanyo Singapore has its own repair team who does serviing for Sanyo aircon.

And if the distributor doesn't have any repairing services, they would direct clients to the respective repair firm they've outsourced to. e.g. Fujitsu's repair team is Winfinity if I've not mistaken.

Hi

in the near future, u could contact sanyo directly (check yahoo search engine for the contact number) to get them to service your aircons.

I'm sure they will know how to deal with their own products...

thanks for sharing your experience with i-cool.

DO NOT USE Atlantic Engineering too!

After their so called chemical wash (without removing the fan unit), the pcb was damaged within 1 week plus. Called them up and they sent some guys to troubleshoot. Those guys knew nuts, and was on the phone with the 'expert'. After some checking, they concluded the pcb was damaged and said the boss will call me for a quote.

The boss did not call, and when I called the boss, she had the don't care attitude, and did not check the quotation for me, leaving me to fix the problem myself.

In the end, I contacted another servicing company. They had repaired the pcb and changed the wiring because it caused a short circuited in the pcb.