Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alfet7778

Brandt Warehouse Clearance Sales From 17Th Sep To 18Th Sep 2011

I had just visited Harvey Norman Millenia Walk last weekend looking for cooking items for my new home but still considering as there's too much choices.

But I saw in the facebook Brandt is having a warehouse clearance sales this coming weekend, 17th sep and 18th sep 2011, wondering whether if we can get any good deal there?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I had just visited Harvey Norman Millenia Walk last weekend looking for cooking items for my new home but still considering as there's too much choices.

But I saw in the facebook Brandt is having a warehouse clearance sales this coming weekend, 17th sep and 18th sep 2011, wondering whether if we can get any good deal there?

Any idea where is the sale? Any online flyers? Can't seem to find on fb

If you "like" Brandt Singapore on FB, you will be able to see details on the warehouse sale. Cannot copy the details as it is a picture.

But I suspect Brandt will be selling old stock of their built in series, as they have already launched their new series in Apr 2011, but not out in retail stores yet.

"Brandt Singapore

Been wanting to fix up your dream kitchen? Come on down to the Brandt Warehouse Sales where you can find Induction Hobs, Ovens, Washing Machines selling at up to 80% off!

Mark down these dates on your calendar 17th - 18th September 2011 (10am to 5pm daily) at 7 Jalan Kilang and come down with your friends to enjoy these fabulous deals!

Visit www.brandt.com.sg and watch our Facebook page for more details!"

Actually I'm interest in the chimney hood, I think the model is AD990XC if I never guess wrong using baffle filter and comes LED light, very nice.

The two zone induction hob is also another preferred choice comes with 10 safety features Which I don see in other brand.

Only Brandt ovens, seems gd but the price is higher than other brands. Difinitely I will drop down on sat to view, I don mind to get discon model if the price is attractive.

If you "like" Brandt Singapore on FB, you will be able to see details on the warehouse sale. Cannot copy the details as it is a picture.

But I suspect Brandt will be selling old stock of their built in series, as they have already launched their new series in Apr 2011, but not out in retail stores yet.

"Brandt Singapore

Been wanting to fix up your dream kitchen? Come on down to the Brandt Warehouse Sales where you can find Induction Hobs, Ovens, Washing Machines selling at up to 80% off!

Mark down these dates on your calendar 17th - 18th September 2011 (10am to 5pm daily) at 7 Jalan Kilang and come down with your friends to enjoy these fabulous deals!

Visit www.brandt.com.sg and watch our Facebook page for more details!"

i call the customer service in the afternoon and they told me that they will be doing a clearance on their existing new range of products as well.

Will be going down to order their new 38cm steam oven and the hood since they promised me massive discount and freebies. Will update this thread on the promotions i will be getting on sat evening after my purchase.

rgds

critic

Just went there this morning the prices were quite good but they only offer 6 month warranty as these are - according to the person who served me - display pieces from showrooms or other projects.

Prices:

FP867XS1 - retails 1899, their price 1139

FP842 - their price 899. The cheapest I've seen so far for this model was 1,099 during an HV promo.

FE811 - their price 610

They got a couple more combi ovens for sale but forgot the price. One of their microwaves was going at 538.

Upstairs in their actual showroom they have some discounts too. The AX990 hood's going at 560 after discount.

There is this slim hood going at $80/-!!!!!!!!!!!

I got myself the hood at $560/-

the steamer at $1500

the oven at $1100.

the discounts offer are at an unusually low prices comparing with the retail shops.

Just went there this morning the prices were quite good but they only offer 6 month warranty as these are - according to the person who served me - display pieces from showrooms or other projects.

Prices:

FP867XS1 - retails 1899, their price 1139

FP842 - their price 899. The cheapest I've seen so far for this model was 1,099 during an HV promo.

FE811 - their price 610

They got a couple more combi ovens for sale but forgot the price. One of their microwaves was going at 538.

Upstairs in their actual showroom they have some discounts too. The AX990 hood's going at 560 after discount.

I got myself the hood at $560/-

the steamer at $1500

the oven at $1100.

the discounts offer are at an unusually low prices comparing with the retail shops.

You got the AX 990 hood? I was considering that too. Only problem is that the control is using an electronic panel rather than mechanical buttons. If it spoils its gonna be more expensive to replace. Might make a trip down tmr again.. Lol

I got the $1139 FP867 oven today.

Edited by Blooie

You got the AX 990 hood? I was considering that too. Only problem is that the control is using an electronic panel rather than mechanical buttons. If it spoils its gonna be more expensive to replace. Might make a trip down tmr again.. Lol

I got the $1139 FP867 oven today.

hi guys;

lemme ask you guys something...are all stuffs on discounted prices are display sets only?

but if not, new sets how long does they give the warranty?

Edited by BIRD1

hi guys;

lemme ask you guys something...are all stuffs on discounted prices are display sets only?

but if not, new sets how long does they give the warranty?

Brandt stuff usually have a 1 year warranty for new sets.

The telescopic pull out hood? If it is, it's a really good deal. Too bad my house already close to handover...

Edited by strikingreality

Brandt stuff usually have a 1 year warranty for new sets.

Thanks for the reply...ummm not sure its wort it to dropby there tmr coz its seems pretty normal.

According to them , it's a sales for awareness on their products.

There are 2 levels one which is used for their clearance items.

The brand new items are going for low prices which I had never gotten those quotes before.

Guess it will be worth it if you intend to get your appliances from them. I had made search for these past months and their prices are much more attractive then the dealers out there

Thanks for the reply...ummm not sure its wort it to dropby there tmr coz its seems pretty normal.