Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zero

Hob & Hood, Oven, Heater, Fridge, Washing Machine, Etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Best Christmas Gift!

Philips Airfryer

Model : HD9220

Price : $266

Free delivery

philipsairfryer2.jpg

The all new Philips Air Fryer. The modern revolutionary cooking product which requires no oil to fry and no heat-up time. As a small comparison, this specific fryer only need twelve minutes to fry, with 80% less fat! Philips Airfryer could make crispy chicken nuggets, tasty French fries, nice chicken parts, and even you can produce delicious calamari by making use of this gadget.

How it works

The Philips Airfryer uses a mix of a fan along with a grill, blasting very hot air throughout the food at high rates. There is a technological term for this, the Maillard Effect. The chips brown and crisp just like that toasting operates. Philips has patented Rapid Air Technology, which moves hot air around a grill element and it is the core of Airfryer. The hot air not just creates delicious meals, but in addition lessens fat nearly 80% in comparison with the oil fried models.

What else could you cook using the Philips AirFryer?

It's not only potato chips you can cook with this interesting thing. Even though the AirFryer was created to cook chips without having extra fat, it offers many different other purposes.

The AirFryer includes a Recipe Book, but below are a few tips of stuff you can cook using the AirFryer:

1. Frozen/fresh potato chips

2. Frozen/Fresh chicken nuggets

3. Chicken wings, chicken legs, chicken breasts

4. Steak, hamburgers, beefburgers

5. Pizza, cheese sticks

6. And much more...

Thank you.

Regards,

Jerome

Homeappliances@hotmail.sg

Edited by zero

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Best Christmas gift for your love one!

Hitachi 8.5kg Washer!

SF85

sf85.jpg

8.5kg Automatic Washing Machine with Nano Titanium Air Jet Filter and Eco-friendly operation

Key Highlights

•Nano Titanium Air Jet Filter

•Air Jet Dry

•Delicate Fabric Care

•Beat Wave Wash

•Intelligent Spin, Optimum Spin-Drying

•10 Washing Program

•Tangle Free Finish

•Eco Button

•Water Save Indicator

•Standby Power Zero Watts Auto Restart

•590(W)x1059(H)x 608(D),mm

Price : $485

Thanks

Regards,

Jerome

homeappliances@hotmail.sg

hi jerome

i'm looking for below items, pls recommend

1. Fridge 450l

2. Washer 8kg

Japanese/Samsung brand only. Budget for 2 items $2000

3. Samsung UA46ES6200MXXS

Christmas Sales!

Rinnai Oven

rinnaio.jpg

• 8 Functions (Conventional Heating, Delicate

Cook, Upper Heater, Grill, Grill and Fan, Bake,

Defrost, Rotisserie)

• Maximum Temperature: 250°C

• Cool-Touch Door

• Mechanical Turn-Knob Control

• Digital timer with auto end cook function

• Cooling Fan

• Catalytic Liners (2 sides & 1 rear)

• With Rotisserie

Price : $3XX

Thanks

Regards,

Jerome

Thanks Jerome. Before I commit myself, do you also provide installment packages with 0% interest? These are the typical packages that Harvey, bests and courts provide in collaboration with the banks.

Hi Friend,

In order to offer the best price, we do not offer 0% instalment, strictly cash payment.

Thanks for expressing your interest.

Regards,

Jerome

Hi Jerome,

Can you pm me your store name & address?

Can you also quote me for the following:

TV:

Samsung Model: UA-39EH5003M

Washer:

Samsung WA95W9

Samsung WA95WP

Fridge:

Samsung RT37STPN

May I know how soon do you deliver once we place order and is there existing stocks for the above?

Hope to hear from you soon! yamseng.gif

Edited by renohome

Hi friend,

This is called on site warranty. All warranty are the same from whereever u buy.

Thanks

Regards,

Jerome

Thanks Jerome. Before I commit myself, do you also provide installment packages with 0% interest? These are the typical packages that Harvey, bests and courts provide in collaboration with the banks.

Interested. But can anyone advise how warranty is handled? I asked the promoters from HArvey, best and courts; they will practically send someone to your home. What about products sold by Jerome?

Thanks

Hi friend,

This is called on site warranty. All warranty are the same from whereever u buy.

Thanks

Regards,

Jerome

Hi Jerome,

Can you recommend me a built in oven? i'm considering this oven (TFX6603SS), but i'm not sure whether it's good or not. do you have any other recommendation? (let say for the budget around $700

thank you

Fendy

Have just ordered the following from Jerome...

* Rinnai RB-29FVSV(B) + RH-992CT (special promotion PWP Happy Call pan for $18)

* 707 Compact Instant Water Heater

Added 21/12/2012:

Forgot to mentioned that if you've asked for a quote from him, you'ld know his prices are very competitive, apart from the fact that he's a friendly chap with good service.

Will definitely recommend him to my friends if they're buying home appliances.

Added 22/12/2012:

Received the goods this afternoon. have to say I'm impressed by their customer service. Was initially told that delivery shall be from 3pm to 6pm but I requested that they try to make it around 3pm cos I've made arrangements to go lights shopping at Chan Huat from 5+pm. Heh heh... The guys came at 3pm sharp ^_^

Still got a long wish list waiting to burn the pocket:

+ fridge

+ washing machine

+ rice cooker

+ convection or microwave oven

+ cordless steam iron

+ floor standing fan

+ air purifier

+ water boiler

+ TV

+ blu ray home theatre system

+ etc etc

Edited by josephsbs

Hi dear Renotalk fellow users,

Whatever you do, JUST DON'T BUY DUNAVOX FRIDGES. I bought one and it broke down within a few months. All my wines went bad in the Singapore heat. And then I had to PAY someone to come pick it up and deliver it back during the warranty (they fixed it for free). About 6 months later, it broke down again and the bottom part of my fridge went up to 35 degrees Celsius. When I called to ask Dunavox what I can do, they said there was absolutely nothing since the warranty had expired. Either fix it at full cost or buy a new one. This was really, really disappointing since the new part had gone in just a few short months ago. They were unhelpful, then they turned rude when I tried to together find viable solutions. Since this was only an 13 month fridge at the time, and the top half of the fridge still worked decently, I stored everything on the top half. I admit that I really should have bought a new fridge then (NOT DUNAVOX) but after having spent hundreds buying this god forsaken fridge, I just didn't want to/couldn't fork out a few hundred more to buy another one - boy did I learn my lesson.

Sure enough, the top half of the fridge has gone bonkers yesterday and the temperature shot up to 39 degrees.

No wine, no fridge, no nothing.

Lesson Learnt. So to all homebuyers, homemakers, wine drinkers and wine lovers please note: DO NOT BUY DUNAVOX THERMOELECTRIC COOLERS. THEY WILL BREAK AND SPOIL YOUR WINE.

Hope this helps anyone who has been shopping for a wine fridge.

Hi, Jerome

I need a set of hob and hood but my hod

must be size : 75cm x 46cm. I prefer 3 burners, do you have any recommendation? Any picture to show? Price as well.

Thanks

Edited by bettyboop