Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hugobossy

My Em Modern Balinese Concept At Serangoon North

Air-Con Info - Mitsubishi Starmex System 4

Company A

1) Mitsubishi Starmex System 4 (24 + 12 + 10 + 10) - $3769 (inclu GST)

2) Upgrade from G23 to G22 copper pipe - $20 per rm x 4 = $80 (company A said, G22 is thicker pipe so that when bending it will not cause gas leak)

3) Upgrade 1/2 inch insulation - $180

4) Stainless Steel Bracket - $150

5) Condense drainage plate - $120

6) Additional trip - $85

Total - $4384

Company B

1) Mitsubishi Starmex System 4 (24 + 12 + 10 + 10) - $3800- $4000 (inclu GST)

c/w

a) Stainless Steel Bracket

b) G23 copper pipe for small btu and G22 for bigger btu. (company B said, G22 is/are for bigger btu)

c) Additional trip

d) Condense drainage plate

I have spoken to Company A at showroom and Company B thru phone and the boss asked me to visit their office to discuss further.

Will update my final conclusion on air-con purchase between Company A & B after searching high & low from forums, friends and visiting shops/showroom. Will reveal the company name and recommend.

How to measure the require btu for your bedroom and living room. See below

Formula is (L x B) x 600 = ??? btu/hr

Example MBR side is (4.2m x 3.2m) x 600 = 8064 btu/hr

Yesterday, confirmed the home aircon Mitsubishi Starmex with AKTIFF, manage to get better price than Gain City.

The Boss shown me around his warehse and type of material they are using. Total he has 4 warehse units storing all those stuffs.

However, no display showroom like Gain City.

Below are the items ordered;

1) System 4 - MXY-4A28VA (R410 gas)

2) 10 + 10 + 13 + 26

3) G22 Copper Pipe

4) Armaflex Insulator

5) Stainless Steel Bracket

5) Condense drainage plate (Need it for EM)

6) 2 trips

Total = $4100 inclusive of GST

PM me if need the contact no. I will forward the boss contact. He is an old humble man(early 60's), and may forgotten who you are if make numerous call. So be patience ya..

Edited by hugobossy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today, check out home appliances with my prepared list, below are my finding;

1) Euromask (Toa Payoh) - Visited the shop, wait for 15min and say will call or txt me back with the pricing.

During that time, there isn't anyone in the shop except me and yet still cannot produce quote.

Therefore will skip this shop, since no reply, I believe the delivery commitment will likely going

to mess up as well. Until now, not a single call or txt from them. :dunno:

2) Goh Ah Bee (Hougang) - Quite crowded inside the shop, went in and produce the list to the salesman and ask him

the quote. Within 10min, price given however some items have no pricing cause they dun carry

certain products. Example Samsung new model WA12GP washing machine and home cinema system.

The deliver time is 1-2 days and payment is cash.

3) EverJoint (AMK) - Also quite crowded inside the shop, give the list and within 10 min got all the pricing in the

list given :bow:

The deliver time is 3 days and payment is cash.

4) Audio House (Bendemeer) - Walk into the shop, roam around for 10min and walk out immediately. Spoke the salesman in

english on the Samsung Smart TV and home cinema , he utter back in some chinese :bangwall:

and did not & dun know how to answer my question. The rest of the SA just ROC. Price wise not

so attractive unless you sign up the DBS WoWme deal.

Likely, will get it from Everjoint since it is slighty cheaper than GAB. Example $20 - $200 range cheaper

Tmr will visit the Suntec Electronic Christmas expo held this weekend and check the price.

Post more of your reno progress pics leh :) btw, happy shopping for your accessories.... Hope u get what u want.

Today, check out home appliances with my prepared list, below are my finding;

1) Euromask (Toa Payoh) - Visited the shop, wait for 15min and say will call or txt me back with the pricing.

During that time, there isn't anyone in the shop except me and yet still cannot produce quote.

Therefore will skip this shop, since no reply, I believe the delivery commitment will likely going

to mess up as well. Until now, not a single call or txt from them. :dunno:

2) Goh Ah Bee (Hougang) - Quite crowded inside the shop, went in and produce the list to the salesman and ask him

the quote. Within 10min, price given however some items have no pricing cause they dun carry

certain products. Example Samsung new model WA12GP washing machine and home cinema system.

The deliver time is 1-2 days and payment is cash.

3) EverJoint (AMK) - Also quite crowded inside the shop, give the list and within 10 min got all the pricing in the

list given :bow:

The deliver time is 3 days and payment is cash.

4) Audio House (Bendemeer) - Walk into the shop, roam around for 10min and walk out immediately. Spoke the salesman in

english on the Samsung Smart TV and home cinema , he utter back in some chinese :bangwall:

and did not & dun know how to answer my question. The rest of the SA just ROC. Price wise not

so attractive unless you sign up the DBS WoWme deal.

Likely, will get it from Everjoint since it is slighty cheaper than GAB. Example $20 - $200 range cheaper

Tmr will visit the Suntec Electronic Christmas expo held this weekend and check the price.

Finally puchased some of home appliance from Audio House at Bendemeer Showroom.

The price is as competitive as Everjoint but after manage to liaise the audio house manager in charge to get better discount.

Example;

a)Samsung Smart TV UN55D8000 - $3999(AH) $4355(EJ)

b)Samsung Washing Machine 10kg - $615(AH) $645(EJ)

c)Sony Home Cinema BDV380 - $445(AH) $475(EJ)

d)Panasonic Fringe 6 Doors - $3480(AH) $3475(EJ)

e)Samsung 32" LCD TV - $369(AH) $379(EJ)

Why I chose Audio House?

1) Audio House is certified as CaseTrust while Everjoint is not.

2) Brought items more than $8k, Audio Hse can deliver all items on time, Everjoint not too sure

3) Free delivering

Edited by hugobossy

My next shop will be the buying lights. So far has narrowed down to 3 shops

They are;

1) eWarehouswe at Kaki Bukit - Ceiling, Walls lights

2) Lightings.com.sg - to buy PLC Philip Downlight

3) Sim Lim Towers - LED strips, adaptors and transformers, connectors

Intent to convert all T5 to LED strips. It is much cheaper in term of electrical pt and energy saving. The only items need to pay extra are the adaptor and transformers.

Current LED is approx $18-$22 per meter. If buy 1 roll(5 meters), price arrange from $16-$20.

For adaptor range $20-$30 and for transformer range $70-$90.

Manage to nego $16 per meter(warm and cool white)from a shop at Sim Lim Tower. But yet to confirm. Pending my ID to provide me the length requirement.

The price for T5 (4FT) approx $16.

4FT is equal to 1.2 meters

Try not do buy from Ubi shop where display a lot LED lights. The boss quote me $26 p/m :no:

Edited by hugobossy

Bought some balinese furnitures from Natural Living. Most items are on promotion 50% discount.

hi, where is this outlet located at? thanks!

hi, where is this outlet located at? thanks!

Located at Park Mall Level 3.

However not too sure the 50% discount promotion still valid. You need to check and ask.

I'm back after absent for few months. Till now there are still some outstanding the designer has no touch up yet

However will be sharing some of the design furnishing come soon.

Final Total spend on the reno is $100k exclude furniture.

Info 1

1) Try not to buy those China LED strips, dun last long. I install in the wardrode and the light brightness fade away within few months :angry2: I have to re-do again myself.

Edited by hugobossy

Hugobossy, u went missing after so many mths.... Anyway congrats on ur completion. U have moved in to stay? Do post ur photos, does it resemble the 3d u posted?