Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renotm

4A Resale... Somewhere North

Day 8 (cont):

Spotted some uneven wall tiles, need to check with my contractor if this is normal.

IMG_5330.jpg

Also spotted a chip-off of the settee. Dunno if the carpenter can patch it or not.

IMG_5333.jpg

The trash.

IMG_5334.jpg

Love this view, my new kitchen and dining area. :dribble:

IMG_5331.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your windows are very tall! Good :good: , i like houses with tall and big windows, bring in lots of light. But your place got west sun, hopefully your windows are tinted? Otherwise will be quite hot.

I love your kitchen space. Looks so spacious, and is it in square shape? Easy to place cabinets too. After hacking, the whole house look so much spacious. I like this type of house layout, can link the hall with kitchen and do level flooring. So open concept...!

Yup, the windows are one of the main reason I bought this place.

They are slightly tinted green... but maybe not good enough for the sun. However if I open the windows, it is actually quite breezy, not so much "green-house effect". Really a love/hate feeling. :wacko:

Your windows are very tall! Good :good: , i like houses with tall and big windows, bring in lots of light. But your place got west sun, hopefully your windows are tinted? Otherwise will be quite hot.

Haha.. thanks, I love the kitchen space too. :D

It is rectangular shape, ~3.2m X 5.8m. Going to put a 2.4m X 0.8m island in the middle... Hopefully it turns out nice.

I love your kitchen space. Looks so spacious, and is it in square shape? Easy to place cabinets too. After hacking, the whole house look so much spacious. I like this type of house layout, can link the hall with kitchen and do level flooring. So open concept...!

Edited by renotm

May 3-5, Day 14-6:

Nothing much seems to be done for the past 1 week... maybe because of the holidays.

Saw the supervisor when I went up after work on Wed, discussed some minor changes/details for common toilet's dry/wet area curb size and hollow block locations for the kitchen area.

Anyway, the uneven kitchen tiles have been taken down, pending replacement.

IMG_5348.jpg

Master toilet also started tiling... but not enough tiles, so pending new delivery.

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

The hollow block for the new doorway is up.

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

Today went IFC to shop for furnitures... spent A LOT OF $ there. :~ :~

1st, got the single most expensive furniture I have ever gotten in my entire life... Slumberland Royal Excellence 3600 with storage bedframe. Loved the firmness with latex pillowtop. After much consideration, bite the bullet since I love sleeping. Hope it will be a great investment.

Next went to a shop where the boss was actually the one who sold me my current storage bed and Vono mattress a few yrs ago at a VERY good price. So coincident! Her displays are not eye-catching, but since I knew she can custom build almost everything, I then asked her for the pole system wardrobe, sofa, dining table etc. Her price is really competitive so I ended up getting my 2 pole systems from her (cheaper by ~10% from my last quote).

Also this dining table with 4 chairs (black)

IMAG0421.jpg

This full leather sofa (which now, on 2nd thought, I didn't like it as much, maybe change the order to something else)

IMAG0422.jpg

KIV this coffee table

IMAG0423.jpg

She recommend this extendable TV console, which is at quite a good price, but I prefer something else, so this is KIV while I asked her to quote me on a custom build TV console. ;)

IMAG0424.jpg

Saw this buffet table in one of the catalog, so also asked her to quote for me for a full white one. :notti:

IMAG0427.jpg

After spending over 2 hrs at her shop, we have to settle the deposit first as she got to rush to fetch her worker. She will come to my place next Sun to take the actual measurement for the pole system. As her worker is at Yishun, and I currently stay near central, she offer to give me a lift... and in the end, she almost sent me to doorstep (which is NOT in Yishun). :sport-smiley-018:

Almost forgot, went to the Asia Pacific Furniture Fair last weekend, and with my "soft" ears, got "psycho" into getting 4 of these bar stools for my kitchen island.

Anyone interested in taking over? :P

IMAG0412.jpg

ok, more photos from several weeks ago.

My Arino Caprio WC

IMAG0329.jpg

The 2 basins that I had chosen with the package:

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

But I actually like this one more, which is not part of the package, need to top up. Still thinking.

IMAG0256.jpg

Edited by renotm

But I actually like this one more, which need is not part of the package, need to top up. Still thinking.

IMAG0256.jpg

Haha.. I topped up for this basin too.. Same situation as you.

As for the tv console,mind to PM me the price?

Edited by Terrain1976

PM you. ;)

Haha.. I topped up for this basin too.. Same situation as you.

As for the tv console,mind to PM me the price?

Hi, thanks for the advice! I am also leaning towards Z, just that I felt bad as I verbally agreed to engage A previously. Now thinking of how to tell A. Haiz.

Hi Renotm, I would engage Z too.

By the way, can I have Z's contact? I also need to relocate my air con units. Does changing the pipe cost a lot?

My Arino Caprio WC

IMAG0329.jpg

The 2 basins that I had chosen with the package:

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

But I actually like this one more, which is not part of the package, need to top up. Still thinking.

IMAG0256.jpg

Which shop you go for? Good buy.

Hi Renote,

Can provide me with Z's contact also? As i will like to relocate my air con units and the pipes also.

Thanks

Hi Renotm, I would engage Z too.

By the way, can I have Z's contact? I also need to relocate my air con units. Does changing the pipe cost a lot?