Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
troygundam

Shower Tension Pole For Shampoo Bottle N Soap!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

try howard storage but it's chrome based not white plastic as in your picture. Was sourcing for this too to avoid drilling but still for stability, bought standard 2 / 3 tier SS corner rack.

I just bought it from Cosway in Msia to give it a try. RRP is rm79 but with coupens and stuff, it can be cheaper. It has 4 trays and a hanger which is made of plastic but the tension pole is made of metal. Just fixed up on my current home's toilet to give it a try. If it is good, I will use this instead of drilling holes to install racks. I will upload the oix tomorrow as I am using tablet to write this post now...

The fixup photo is posted here

Nice! Does it feel stable? I would like to get something like that but a bit worried it can't cope with heavy bottles since I have a lot of shower stuff.

For anyone who's interested, I also saw a tension pole caddy on the Howard's Storage World catalog. I'll definitely check it out next time I'm at Vivo.

Edited by restlessfeet

I tried a few... The simple human tension, suction like car bath, Howard storage... usually will fall off after 3 - 4 months ... You can fix it back thereafter but just spoilt ur morning if you wake up to a whole floor of shampoo and bathing stuffs loh...

I just bought it from Cosway in Msia to give it a try. RRP is rm79 but with coupens and stuff, it can be cheaper. It has 4 trays and a hanger which is made of plastic but the tension pole is made of metal. Just fixed up on my current home's toilet to give it a try. If it is good, I will use this instead of drilling holes to install racks. I will upload the oix tomorrow as I am using tablet to write this post now...

I saw this at singapore Cosway. $26. Looks nice