Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jeep3

My Dream Em ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi everyone, I am newbie to this reno stuff. I just bought my em and just engaged a contractor. But the price seem very steep. Can anyone help by providing your quatation for your reno works. I am getting really really stress with the charges, so really need some guide prices.

Hi everyone, I am newbie to this reno stuff. I just bought my em and just engaged a contractor. But the price seem very steep. Can anyone help by providing your quatation for your reno works. I am getting really really stress with the charges, so really need some guide prices.

U may want to start ur own tblog like many of us here. where is your EM? Have u sign on the dotted line of your contractor quotation?

EM Reno cost varies depending on the extent of your renovation. If you read this forum, u will find costs ranges from 35k to some over 100k......

What is the extent of your renovation?

Wish you smooth reno journey 

Sneaks of my 3Ds! so excited!

6454061607_8cf10c3c32.jpg6454067107_68211713bb.jpg

Hi Jeep3,

I chance upon your Tblog and saw your dry/wet kitchen! We have almost the similar open kitchen concept. But I can't have wet/dry, area is smaller and we need to accommodate our washer&dryer. Hope you don't mind if I use your photos for my own reference. Having headache planning the placement for all the kitchen appliances.

:)