Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keil

Need A Contractor For Small Works..

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend me a contractor who doesn't mind small works..for removal and installation of door frames, and also put up false wall..

Thanks..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend me a contractor who doesn't mind small works..for removal and installation of door frames, and also put up false wall..

Thanks..

Hi keil,

When I moved into my current place (this is 10 yrs ago...), I used a company that just do doors and windows to fix up my doors, windows and grills. Their workmanship is gd (I'm not the very detailed person, overall the workmanship is acceptable). This company is recommended by my in-laws, so I did not get any quotes to compare. When I try to bargain, they told me give me gd price already... About 2-3 yrs ago, I get them to change some rivets (due to some hdb ruling)... I don't know if they do false wall. If you are interested, let me know. I can't remember the company name, I need to dig out their contacts.

Edited by ZzzMonster