Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahgin

Wonderland Resale Price

More BTO lauched, HDB focus 1st timer and next year will be 2nd timer. Then when will be the SINGLE, I really wonder if the resale price will really drop. Some said Yes as more BTO upcoming and private proerty price impose the 3% stamp duty.

Next what? I really wonder if the resale price will drop as more can't even afford to buy Private ppty will they turn to resale market.

Waiting so long and alway looking out for unit that I want to buy in certain area but the PRICES never drop so far. As I observed is the transcated case reduce that's all. COV still so high and I really wonder why out of the sudden. Same sqm same location be it at mature or non-mature estate the PRICE shot up 100K more than a year ago. Why is that so? I really wonder why our wage didn't shot up 100% too.

Sometimes, I really wonder to be a singaporean better or PR? Who do they take care at? Sigh...

Edited by ahgin

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

More BTO lauched, HDB focus 1st timer and next year will be 2nd timer. Then when will be the SINGLE, I really wonder if the resale price will really drop. Some said Yes as more BTO upcoming and private proerty price impose the 3% stamp duty.

Next what? I really wonder if the resale price will drop as more can't even afford to buy Private ppty will they turn to resale market.

Waiting so long and alway looking out for unit that I want to buy in certain area but the PRICES never drop so far. As I observed is the transcated case reduce that's all. COV still so high and I really wonder why out of the sudden. Same sqm same location be it at mature or non-mature estate the PRICE shot up 100K more than a year ago. Why is that so? I really wonder why our wage didn't shot up 100% too.

Sometimes, I really wonder to be a singaporean better or PR? Who do they take care at? Sigh...

The resale price will not drop and will continue to rise... or else they stand to lose a big chunk of the 60.1%. There will be more BTO launches for sure. If i am rich and aiming for private property, the additional 3% stamp duty will not frighten me.

If you are aiming for unit in certain area; the faster you buy, the cheaper you get. COV is a bull, when you let it out of the cage, it will not want to go back, you will ended up gravely hurt by it too. Ask yourself, who dont want more money?

i have been waiting and waiting for resale unit to drop in COV but it never did... no choice, need a roof over my head so got to buy even though heartache. But after a year, i have no regret cos if i buy now, COV only higher....

if you have a roof over your head, then keep waiting..... but it might not go down so....

Pray for arrivals of Global Finance Crisis( USA, EU, now ME is in the forming), Asia Finance crisis, SARS outbreak, North Korea war,..... then high unemployment sure follow and price will then go down. You DARE to buy during THESE TIMEs? I guaranteeing you that only the rich dare buying during such time, esp pte pty, not hdb.

Edited by bepgof

Despite the govt implementing all these policies, it still looks like the prices haven't "plummeted" like what many have expected - yet. I'm guessing that HDB and private property prices will still increase, but at a slower rate.

I have friends who sold their 5-room HDB 3 yrs ago saying that they are waiting for "price to drop" but instead now cannot buy anything coz the price of flats in the area they are looking at has not dropped at all. Worse for private ppty - out of reach already.

I think if you can afford to buy now, just buy first, especially if you are renting and waiting for price to drop (I think more worth it to pay off monthly loan rather than paying rent).

Just my personal opinion...

From my understanding, new Valuation price will kind of reference to old transacted price.

If last Valuation + COV get transacted, future Valuation will increase.

So unless there is a MAJOR crisis, Interest rate shoot up so high where current home owners with loan amount exceeding their means, than these people will be forced to sell (since they can nolonger service the loan). This is where they will be forced to sell at Valuation or even below valuation to get rid of the House.

Think this happens during the last major downturn where may rich people go kio these kind of desperate sellers.

For me, lucky or not, after selling my 4 room BTO about 3 years back, camp and wait for price to drop. BUT it never happen. To make things worse, new policies keep added.

After much research and study of the market, plus a lot of luck (God is helping me), i come across an EA, just beside my kids school, reasonable price, reasonable COV, think the add was just added, day 1 view, day 2 sign OTP. Now waiting for 1st, than 2nd appt, hopefully can get key by Mid May 2012.

From my understanding, new Valuation price will kind of reference to old transacted price.

If last Valuation + COV get transacted, future Valuation will increase.

So unless there is a MAJOR crisis, Interest rate shoot up so high where current home owners with loan amount exceeding their means, than these people will be forced to sell (since they can nolonger service the loan). This is where they will be forced to sell at Valuation or even below valuation to get rid of the House.

Think this happens during the last major downturn where may rich people go kio these kind of desperate sellers.

For me, lucky or not, after selling my 4 room BTO about 3 years back, camp and wait for price to drop. BUT it never happen. To make things worse, new policies keep added.

After much research and study of the market, plus a lot of luck (God is helping me), i come across an EA, just beside my kids school, reasonable price, reasonable COV, think the add was just added, day 1 view, day 2 sign OTP. Now waiting for 1st, than 2nd appt, hopefully can get key by Mid May 2012.

wow u are very lucky ...Now is only begining of Feb, i think u should be able to get ur keys in May i think ...Can i ask u taking bank or HDB loan ???