Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andarushia

My Wonderland

Picture%2B069.jpg

Picture%2B070.jpg

Visited Molecule many many times but found their stuff too expensive. Finally got this cute little fish kitchen towel holder from there. It has a heavy metal base hence it is really stable even when you are tearing off a piece of the kitchen towel.

P1070144.JPG

Washer and dryer snuggly next to each other

Edited by andarushia

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Picture%2B069.jpg

Picture%2B070.jpg

Visited Molecule many many times but found their stuff too expensive. Finally got this cute little fish kitchen towel holder from there. It has a heavy metal base hence it is really stable even when you are tearing off a piece of the kitchen towel.

P1070144.JPG

Washer and dryer snuggly next to each other

Hi andarushia,

I have a 3 rm flat as well and also considering turning the back utility room into the kitchen. Were there any issues with drainage & piping? Do you mind to send me a pm with the name of your ID and also approximate cost of your reno? Thank you!

Hi andarushia,

I have a 3 rm flat as well and also considering turning the back utility room into the kitchen. Were there any issues with drainage & piping? Do you mind to send me a pm with the name of your ID and also approximate cost of your reno? Thank you!

Hi restlessfeet, I've pm'ed you :D

All soft closing casement doors with no handles :thumbs up:

Picture%2B071.jpg

See the pink 3D laminate? My ID almost fell off his chair when we told him we like that. Both the colour and pattern are too unusual for use in the kitchen. After some debates & discussion, settle on pink and white glossy combination, pink doors with white body on one side, white doors with pink body on the other. Both me and my ID are happy with the final look :good:

I also almost fell off my chair... That soo Awesome PINK!

The first think you will hear often.. "This is absolutely Super CUTE!".

Me likey~~.... :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by iamnorah

I also almost fell off my chair... That soo Awesome PINK!

The first think you will hear often.. "This is absolutely Super CUTE!".

Me likey~~.... :sport-smiley-018:

Haha, thanks iamnorah. I love pink & the pink laminate :dancingqueen:

I love the pink n white kitchen as well. Really cool... Your husband ok with it?

Your rinnai dryer uses gas right? How much was it?

Thanks piknik. Any guy staying here need to love pink but haven’t met such a cool guy yet. The dryer uses gas and it costs about S$800, including installation.

Picture%2B079.jpg

Picture%2B078.jpg

P1070143.JPG

all white bi-fold door for both bathroom and toilet, ID's order.

more storage in the toilet for toilet roll & cleaning agents.

Edited by andarushia

Just like to share some more photos of the mbr

Picture%2B001.jpg

ikea lamp and sony sframe digital photoframe with swarovski elements =)

Picture%2B002.jpg

build in wardrode with metallic laminate. read from a home deco magazine, metallic laminate is the in trend now. silver colour laminate reflects and changes colour according to the colour of your wall and colours of the lights, very interesting =)

Picture%2B003.jpg

Finally the finishing touches on the glass feature wall is completed. It was a tough job getting the big piece of glass to slide into its rightful place. The glass is actually a glass table top for a dining table from ikea. I love the floral design on the glass and has been bugging my ID to find a way to mount the glass on my wall. Finally, we came up with the idea of creating a frame surrounded by custom made storage to slot and hold the glass. The wall behind the wall was painted hot pink and the cabinets were covered with white glossy laminate. This pink and white colour combination follows the colour combination used for my kitchen.

Picture%2B004.jpg

very happy with the final look of my cosy corner =)

Picture%2B005.jpg

Congrats! Very nice and big 3room you have there...

and i think this is the first time i saw such a layout where the toilet,bathroom,rubbish chute is like at their own pte corner ..(not facing into kitchen area)