Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fatpiglet

Home Of E Piglets

Hi, I love your place! It looks great! And u did it all within 20k??

I'm also shortlisting IDs for my new place, with same theme! Raw industrial look... but so far all of the quotes have been about 25k! :bangwall: Can't afford that...

Can pls share with me your ID's contacts? I can't seem to find "Sclupting Space Designers" on the net...

Thanks!!

My email

pamiez@gmail.com

Edited by shay

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I love your place! It looks great! And u did it all within 20k??

I'm also shortlisting IDs for my new place, with same theme! Raw industrial look... but so far all of the quotes have been about 25k! :bangwall: Can't afford that...

Can pls share with me your ID's contacts? I can't seem to find "Sclupting Space Designers" on the net...

Thanks!!

My email

pamiez@gmail.com

the company is renamed as design:rebirth, www.designrebirth.sg, very new comapny.

They brust my budget. 26K

Hihi,

Can I ask where u got ur dining chairs? I thk they r branded chairs rite? Pls enlighten me....thanks!

Very very very cool hme!! :bangwall::notti:

if you want original, you can get from Space @ "millennium"Walk... it is call the panton chair. Mine is replica. but still cost me abt 100 bucks per chair.

if you want original, you can get from Space @ "millennium"Walk... it is call the panton chair. Mine is replica. but still cost me abt 100 bucks per chair.

Hihi, thanks! Wah space very exp.. :D

Wer did u get ur replicas frm? Im looking for nice white dining chairs(c-shape legs) to match my dining table but I cant find any comfy ones. n normally when I go shops n find, its all the normal 4-leg ones...

If u can shr ur contact, will b wondeful!:notti::P Thank u thank u!

Hi Fatpiglet,

How do u find the lights from italu? Are they competitive in terms of pricing?

Thanks.

you have to bargain hard... at least 30% off quoted price. there are not that cheap.

Hihi, thanks! Wah space very exp.. :deal:

Wer did u get ur replicas frm? Im looking for nice white dining chairs(c-shape legs) to match my dining table but I cant find any comfy ones. n normally when I go shops n find, its all the normal 4-leg ones...

If u can shr ur contact, will b wondeful!:sport-smiley-003::deal: Thank u thank u!

w w w . l u s h - l u s h . c o m

Lush (Luxur Home)

73 Upper Paya Lebar Rd #02-01/02 Centro Bianco

GNEE HONG

No. 71/77 Bencoolen Street #01-01

Hi, where did you buy the LCW Plywood chair? and how much?

Im interested to get one.

Yet to shop for my air con but wasted some money buying a chair for my living room. 8|

It is a LCW Plywood Chair look alike. One of my fav designer chair. And it is very comfortable to sit on.

32.jpg

47.jpg

My ID is still tweaking his design for my house even after i confirmed him. Hope that the design will be something very impressive and functional. Hopefully i can see his prepectives by this week. :bangwall:

the company is renamed as design:rebirth, www.designrebirth.sg, very new comapny.

They brust my budget. 26K

Hi Fatpiglet,

what does the 26K include n not include....i've call victor from rebirth...he said your place is much more than 26K...

i'm glad i'm not the only one with the industrial taste...

you can also cantact me at klint@dauphin.com.sg

would love to get in touch with you..