Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fatpiglet

Home Of E Piglets

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya! I saw the article too.. Mrs fatpiglet is very pretty! :bangwall:

thanks for the compliment!! But she regret big time that she has to appear in the photos...

she was so embarrassed!! i made the right decision to skip it!!

I like the open toilet concept in the MBR, btu jux wondering if someone do "business", any special measure to remove the odour i.e ventilation fan? :)

Hi...

So u wrote to the press to get featured? Do u get anything from them after being featured? Very curious...hehe

haha... Mrs fatpiglet mms a picture she took to stomp and they called us up in the next few days, arranged interview last weds and featured in that Sunday.

From what i think, they are quite desperate.... cos they have to feature one space every week.... thus our simple island also get picked... try if u dun mind appearing in newspaper... i think another couple in the forum was also featured before...

And we did not get any stuff at all!:) unless Mrs fatpiglet hide it from me. :)

haha... Mrs fatpiglet mms a picture she took to stomp and they called us up in the next few days, arranged interview last weds and featured in that Sunday.

From what i think, they are quite desperate.... cos they have to feature one space every week.... thus our simple island also get picked... try if u dun mind appearing in newspaper... i think another couple in the forum was also featured before...

And we did not get any stuff at all!!! unless Mrs fatpiglet hide it from me. :furious:

why not send to media corp. My friend use had his flat used for shooting some movies a few times and paid quite handsomely. prehaps can reover part of the cot of reno. :dribble:

Wow, u have quite a big WIW, is ur ID trying out this idustrial style 1st time or was it ur idea? anyway kudos cos it's very tastefully done. But i must say, the lightings have to be there cos the cement screed absorb a lot of light and tend to make the place dark if not illuminated properly.

hey,

i like ur design...v nice n special n also like ur MBR, MBR toilet design n colours n also like ur black dining table n white chairs match.

how much u bought the table n chairs?

cheers

Edited by deremi

And we did not get any stuff at all!:dancingqueen: unless Mrs fatpiglet hide it from me. :(

Hmmm...dun seem to be good deal for you other than getting featured and for memory sake.

PORTFOLIO-kimKEAT.jpg

Wow!:) Nice leh!! :):):dribble:

Love the glass display!:) Your reno completed already? how much u spend on your reno??